+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fort_Fan
    Any Spoilers or at least a description of tommorow's episode?
    I don't consider this a spoiler because it has been aired as a commercial and only poses more questions: Ana Lucia is shown with the other survivors and our lost captives - she is opening what looks like the front door to the hatch!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse
    Loved the LostLinks 12 step program!!! I find myself asking co-workers "what did you watch last night" just so I can interrupt them to tell them about Lost! Addiction is a terrible thing. I have never been this worked up over a show in my life!!!

I also had wondered about the whole Magnetic field vs Locke's paralasis? Still working on that one.
    This show does have a way of getting under your skin. My husband HATES shows that run as a serial, but even he watched last week and was asking all sorts of questions to get caught up (and not waiting for commercials! I finally had to initiate a 'no talking' rule ).

Glad you liked the 12 stepper - you have got to look at Lost Raphsody, it is soooo clever.

Locke was in a wheelchair for 4 years. Surgery is more complicated, but not impossible for someone with one kidney - my father-in-law is on dialysis and has been through two major surgeries.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Naveen on The View too (he must have caught a red eye from LA to do this) and they showed the exact same clip as Ellen, and he made the same reference to he and Shannon
    Click to see Spoiler:
    pressing flesh on the show.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    OK, here it is - but do not read unless you really do want to be spoiled!
    Mystery revealed why Jin speaks english
    Click to see Spoiler:
    After going back into the hatch, Hurley starts eating, and eating - makes himself sick. He then hallucinates Jin and some Mr Chicken dude in the hatch with him, and Jin speaks english. Disappointing for me, hope you are OK with this.

Sorry I hate editing to add something new, but here is what Walt really said at least according to producer Carleton Cuse
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "Push the button. Don't push the button. Bad"

link to spoiler article:
    http://www.livejournal.com/community...ly/109566.html
    Yes, I'm Posting YET AGAIN!
    Tonight's episode is Everybody Hates Hurley
    Click to see Spoiler:
    from the previews, Jack says 'dont eat the food' - that must be why. LSD perhaps? Lots of experimenting (scientific and otherwise) going on in the 60's and 70's.
    I bet Hurley gets put in charge of keeping everyone else away from it. There is a clip of Charlie getting mad at Hurley for not telling the rest about the food. Thus the title?

FORT Fan
    Spoiler about who is dying:
    Click to see Spoiler:

Ausiello said it is not Hurley or Claire.
    We knew it was a female, so Hurley is no surprise. Interesting ...

Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    Spoiler about who is dying:
    Click to see Spoiler:

Ausiello said it is not Hurley or Claire.
    We knew it was a female, so Hurley is no surprise. Interesting ...
    Don't read this unless you have read Muggle's spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It is probably not Kate, because we will most likely be subjected to the whole 'Jack/Kate/Ana Lucia with a dash of Sawyer' soap opera junk. That pretty much leaves Rose and everyone's favorite - Shannon. (Sure, kill the girl because she dares to get some).

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I just remembered an old spoiler, don't know if it might have been changed since first announced.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "There will be a death in October"

Well, there's only 3 eps left in October. I dont think anyone will die tonight, because it's a Hurley-centric ep tonight, and Hurley is usually used for comic relief, so a death in this ep just wouldnt make sense. That just leaves next week and the week after.

Edit: Just looked it up, and those plans have been pushed back. Read on for more info about it. (all these spoilers are credit tv-guide)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A major character dies in an episode before the holidays.

More info about the timeline of the series:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "It's important to note," Lindelof says, "that we've never said when the plane crashed. I think the assumption is that it happened in 2004 when the show premiered, but we've never said that."

The truth about Helen:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "The Helen we meet in flashbacks is not the same Helen that Locke was speaking to on the phone," Lindelof clarifies, sort of.

You like Rose? Well read on:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Expect a reunion between Rose and husband Bernard.
    Last edited by Canada Champ; 10-12-2005 at 01:41 PM.

On Helen -- I thought when Locke's on the phone with a woman, it was some 900-number type woman whom he asked to pretend she was Helen.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Lurker
    Cricketeen... there is another option! Someone who supposedly has a new television show coming up....
    Last edited by cpp_nh; 10-12-2005 at 03:24 PM. Reason: misspelled name

Quote Originally Posted by cpp_nh
    Cricketeen... there is another option! Someone who supposedly has a new television show coming up....

What have you heard?

+ Reply to Thread