+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    Thanks for the pics xjeff99.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That's cool that she was in the Orientation film. I also read somewhere and saw pics side-by-side for comparison, that she is also the same woman in Desmond's picture.
    Are you sure of that?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I only got a brief look at the woman in Desmond's photo, but she appeared to be about the same age as he is, and the DeGroot wife would be about 50+ by now... Desmond doesn't look that old to me
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Just watched a movie with Naveen Andrews called Easy (not great, but watchable). Anyway, totally amusing line near the beginning where the main character is about to go off to do an appearance on television. She meets him at the door and says, "Can we please have sex now before I have to go off to some deserted island where they don't have any TVs?"

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    LAMBKINS....

And I forget who corrected me about the whole Ethan thing, but thanks! I had been trying to figure out why they killed off Ethan when he didn't even abduct Claire. Now I recall the whole thing and of course it just gives me more questions, but at least I will stop wondering why they brought Ethan on only to kill him for no reason!

I guess I need to keep coming here everyday so that I can keep up on the theories. Seems like everytime I come up with something it had been discussed at length already .

The ley line thing was really interesting too Lambkins. I have read into different religions and know that there are some (Wiccan, Pagan among others) that have a strong belief in ley lines. So definately some food for thought....along with the feng shui.......the swan......

Hey...remember Lockes compass didn't point north last year??? I remember that I thought there was something up with that at that time, however wouldn't a magnetic feild make the compass go all over, not just stray from the north position? I thought Locke had pointed to the sun position and said that the compass wasnt' pointing north. I know magnetic fields mess with compasses obviously, but wouldn't a strong field make the compass go in circles? Or would it just point to the magnetic field wherever that was?

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Tiger girl...I love Naveen!!! Where did you find this movie! I have never heard of it! I had to go buy Kama Sutra and fast forward most of it just so I could watch his parts. Now I will have to look into this one. Easy you said it was called? Tv movie or direct to video movie or legit movie?

It was at our local video store, but I've never heard of it before, so my guess is it was straight to video. It's called Easy and there's a picture of a girl sitting on her bed wrapped in a sheet. Good luck!

Edited to say - I just went to IMDB to look up the young woman who plays the lead in this movie because she was quite good (the imdb link for the movie is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379270/) and I saw in the list of her "Notable Guest Appearances" that she's scheduled to be on Lost this week! Funny coincidence...or is it a coincidence... doo doo doo doo...
    Last edited by tigergirl; 10-09-2005 at 10:48 PM.

Hey guys.....quick update; got my hands on a copy of The Third Detective....am writing notes down as I read it. When I finish....I'll post my findings...."goes back to reading The Third Detective".

Edit: Oh my....I just found something VERY interesting....

http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/2525/logos7tf.jpg

Ok...that's the Dharma logo on the shark, which we knew...and...on part of the plane that crashed!

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6...ltplane9ae.jpg

See? This is from the Tabula Rasa episode, untouched on DVD too...

Ya know what this means, guys?
    Last edited by Twiddler; 10-10-2005 at 12:27 AM.

Wait, you're sure these aren't photoshopped in? You got that capture right from the DVD?

I'm confused, because from what I read they didn't necessarily know what they were going to have down the hatch when they came up for the idea of the hatch. I'll have to dig around to find where I was reading that.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Wow Twiddler - that's got all my little hairs standing up!

It makes me wonder...the creators of Lost put this pilot and show together on an extremely abbreviated schedule and couldn't have anticipated the reaction - ie all of us examining and analyzing every last little tiny detail. I wouldn't be arrogant enough to think they're not many steps ahead of us, but I do wonder if they expected viewers to discover things like the logo on the plane...and does that in any way make it harder for them to do whatever they're trying to do? Or is that what they were hoping for from the beginning, that we'd keep up with them like this?

Ok, it is clear from the preceding paragraph that it is absolutely time for me to go to bed. 'Nite all. See you soon!

Tiger

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Well I think they are pretty far ahead of us. They had the black smoke of the 'security system' in the pilot. and yes, it is there. i've spent hours (well maybe 1 hour) looking at that one scene, and it's definetly there.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Wait, you're sure these aren't photoshopped in? You got that capture right from the DVD?

I'm confused, because from what I read they didn't necessarily know what they were going to have down the hatch when they came up for the idea of the hatch. I'll have to dig around to find where I was reading that.
    This is where I found the info....

http://p073.ezboard.com/flosttheunof...cID=4694.topic

+ Reply to Thread