+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Wow, I found these pictures on a Lost site and I would definitely say these are spoilers. I'll put them as a link, not as an image, and don't click if you don't want to be spoiled!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...at/capture.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rsenhanced.jpg
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Wow, I found these pictures on a Lost site and I would definitely say these are spoilers. I'll put them as a link, not as an image, and don't click if you don't want to be spoiled!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...at/capture.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rsenhanced.jpg
    Wow Hepcat...what a great find!!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The picture of the girl especially looks like the lady that threw the bomb onto the raft. Now the question is...who is the blonde in the photo with Desmond that Jack saw??? By Jack's reaction, it's either Sarah, or she reminded him of Sarah, and if she reminded him of Sarah, then what happen to her???

Once again...too many questions.
    Last edited by Mariner; 10-07-2005 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    And what's up with the airplane chick befriending "The Others?" Is she doing it to save herself and is just acting to be on their side? Why would "The Others" trust her anyway? We know she really is from the plane because she's in one of Jack's flashbacks.
    I don't think the airplane chick (Ana Lucia) was befriending the "Others". I think they're other crash survivors from the tail section of the plane, but maybe have had more encounters with the "Others", so now they're leary of anyone they don't recognize (and they did find Jin first who doesn't speak English). Maybe the tail section of the plane landed close to the "black territory".

I should have said about those pictures that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the first is a screen capture of Karen DeGroot from the Orientation film, next to a capture of the woman throwing the bomb on the raft in the season finale. The second picture is the other scientist DeGroot and the guy on the boat who said they were taking Walt.

I think it was obvious, but just in case people wondered where they specifically came from.

Jette, Jack sort of did a double take and looked at the photo. I can't even remember what his ex-wife looks like, though.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Since there's been all this talk about experiments, could it be possible that the plane broke apart on purpose (if a plane really broke apart) and dropped half of the passengers on one side of the island and the other half on the other side, just to see how each half would adjust and evolve to the "situations and conditions" they were thrown into?
    Last edited by jette66; 10-07-2005 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Jette, Jack sort of did a double take and looked at the photo. I can't even remember what his ex-wife looks like, though.
    Hepcat...I heard that the girl that plays Sarah was in that TV show "Ed" and she was also in the movie Happy Gilmore...the blonde that Happy fell for.

Quote Originally Posted by brit2117
    That threw me too, I can't imagine why "the others" would trust her. This show gets more confusing every week.
    I don't think they are THE Others. Remember, Jin said "others" - which in my mind meant just that - "others" as in "other survivors" Not THE "Others".
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Well, we have to now wonder if the "OTHERS "are the people from the back end of the plane - which is all fine and dandy, but what does the hatch have to do with the other people. We know that one chick WAS on the plane, and she's beating down Sawyer, who to her, said he was on the plane. Why is the bitch against him?
    Just because Sawyer says he is from the plane, Ana-Lucia has no reason to believe him. Why would she take his word for it? As I mentioned up-thread, the only person from the front of the plane that we know she has met is Jack. She would probably trust Jack.

I don't believe that Ana-Lucia is working with the "OTHERS" - I believe that the survivors from the tail section of the plane have had some bad encounters with the "OTHERS", which has made them highly suspicious of anyone they don't know.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

I was saying that last week after the previews. Ana Lucia is pretty tough - do you think she is a cop or something? That would explain her getting so edgy when Sawyer said the gun was from a marshall who was on the plane. He never said how he got the gun.

More replies:

Hepcat - good job on the photos:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The wife in the boat - is that an evil smile on her face or what
    ?

You can visit Jack's wife on Boston Legal. She's getting a divorce. Maybe that's why Jack is so upset.

I think the 540 day business is partially a ploy to encourage the "hatchie" to stick with the job. Sometimes it's easier to continue something unpleasant if you believe there is an end in sight. IE: "How long would you stay with it if you thought you were saving the world"? Dunno the significance of 540. Desmond believed he was getting a replacement. Maybe that is another "carrot on a stick" used to keep people down there until another experimentee comes along.

Once again I overanalyze: Jin ran up to Sawyer and Michael yelling "Udders, Udders". When they didn't understand, didn't he then say "Others" very plainly?
    Last edited by cricketeen; 10-07-2005 at 09:35 AM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    Wow I was gone for like less than a day and like 4 pages were written... so here is my VERY long reply!!!

We all never saw the door, I was wanting to know where the door was placed! In a rock? or in the grass? or where!! So I am interested to see that!! It was like such a heavy duty door!

I totally agree!! Him speaking one line doesnt mean he can speak english! I sure hope that the producers dont change that character on us!! We'll see though!!

I wanted to know that too!! Like what happened!! The answer will be soon to come!!

Thats because Locke got one number wrong, and since Hurley didnt want Locke to have the numbers at all, he shut up and didnt correct him.. haha it was funny!

Try: Is the following photo from the show or elsewhere?

Well, it looks EXACTLY like the show, but I got it from that site: http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Well I replied to all who I wanted!!
    There was a pause and much discussion after Jack corrected Locke on the last number. Hello, Hurley? Now would be a good time to jump in.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread