+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Footballers' Wive$

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Tonight BBC America is showing the season premiere of the 4th (?) season tonight at 10pm!!!!

YEAHHHHHHH!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

My best friend got me addicted to it.. I am mad though I missed the premier.. I saw bits and pieces.. can someone recap for me??
    Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you always know they are there!!

So far: Tanya and Amber both had their babies. Tanya gave birth via C-section and timed it to coincide with Amber's natural delivery in water. She had the nurse change name tags so she could claim Amber's baby as her own (because her baby might be her dead husband's instead of Conrad's). She also had the nurse put self-tanner on Amber's baby so it wouldn't look so pale next to hers. Amber had Tanya's supposed baby (Troy's) DNA tested - it was Conrad's baby (of course). Maybe because Tanya drank and smoked throughout her pregnancy, her natural baby (now Amber's baby Rikki) was weak & died of SIDS (or smothered by Amber's dog who they found sitting on the baby).

In Spain, the boys on the team were having a party/orgy with the cheerleaders. One of the girls had a threesome with Conrad, Bruno (a new member) and Darius. After the consensual threesome, the girl was asleep and one of the team members raped her. She reported it to the police but because she had willingly consented to group sex, she didn't have much credibility.

End of first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    So far: Tanya and Amber both had their babies. Tanya gave birth via C-section and timed it to coincide with Amber's natural delivery in water. She had the nurse change name tags so she could claim Amber's baby as her own (because her baby might be her dead husband's instead of Conrad's). She also had the nurse put self-tanner on Amber's baby so it wouldn't look so pale next to hers. Amber had Tanya's supposed baby (Troy's) DNA tested - it was Conrad's baby (of course). Maybe because Tanya drank and smoked throughout her pregnancy, her natural baby (now Amber's baby Rikki) was weak & died of SIDS (or smothered by Amber's dog who they found sitting on the baby).

In Spain, the boys on the team were having a party/orgy with the cheerleaders. One of the girls had a threesome with Conrad, Bruno (a new member) and Darius. After the consensual threesome, the girl was asleep and one of the team members raped her. She reported it to the police but because she had willingly consented to group sex, she didn't have much credibility.

End of first episode.
    Thank you! I watched it this morning after taping it(I remembered to set the DVR to season pass this time) I was in shock when i saw the dog sitting on the babies face! This season looks good. My best friend and I are trying to figure out who raped the girl. I thought it was Bruno but she thinks it is some other guy..
    Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you always know they are there!!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I think its Bruno as well!

Tanya is so deliciously wicked!!!! THose nails!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

Re: Footballers' Wive$

Gosh, the series finale was such a tease. I'm so depressed.....
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123