+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 99 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair

Gilmore Girls

Any one watch the show? (gilmore girls)
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    sry i was on my moms acount i actually made this thread
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I watch the Gilmore girls all the time with my daughter. It's one of my favorite shows!
    I really don't like the fact they have put Rory with Jess.Last night show with Paris the perfection freak breaking down, was really good.

FORT Fanatic
    I love it but I've missed this season because it's on at the same time as Buffy. I'm watching the first season again though on the WB.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I love Gilmore Girls and managed to catch the the first two seasons. I am aware there is a third, right?

They have stop showing it in Singapore. Care to fill me in on the latest?

Jess rocks!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

My 14 yr old daughter and myself watch it weekly without fail. It really opens the door for good conversation on topics we may not otherwise discuss.
    Plus, having been a single mom since she was 2, we identify with the two quite a bit.

The Charmin cha cha cha Freak Apple's Avatar
    AHAHAHa Paris having a breakdown was HILARIOUS!!!

"SHE'S NEVER HAD SEX, SHE GETS TO GO TO HARVARD!" AHAHAHA
    Then Rory has to drag her off the stage... hehehe **wipes away tears** that's some funny stuff...
    "Earth can't POSSIBLY be round! If it is, then how come the people in China aren't falling off?" - my genius friend

GG has such good writing. And I look forward to each week and the cast of many characters. Each with a story to tell. The show never gets old. It's just that i miss some of them when they're not featured. Jess and Dean are my least favorite. I hear the Dean actor will be having his own show as MacGiver's cousin. Do I really see him as an action type guy??

I adore this show. I'm glad it's back. I think Jess returns next week. Plus, season 1 is coming to DVD sometime in May, which is the perfect birthday present for me
    "Reality continues to ruin my life."
    -Calvin

FORT Newbie

Gilmore Girls

Does anyone watch this show? I just love it and think the quick way the conversation flows is so fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 99 123456789101151 ... LastLast