+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

Re: Gilmore Girls

I'm happy that Rory is not going to be engaged to Logan at 22 and is not following him to California. The whole emphasis of this show (at least to me) has been the independance of the Gilmore Girls.

Oh dear, oh dear - I don't want it to end. I'm getting my daughter seasons 1 and 2 for her upcoming birthday, so at least we'll have that. Buh bye Logan - see ya... NOT! Sorry -never liked him and think they made an error having him snapped up in such a big job after blowing millions. Didn't care for the grandparents' song. Neither one of them can sing. Just embarassing. Did the editing seem choppy in this episode? They're in one scene and all of a sudden it's the next day and they're in different clothes. I practically got whiplash a couple of times and my daughter got all excited thinking Jesse was back when it was Lor in gray pants! Wha'? I went youtubing for fun scenes like Kirk's film. (dancing, shirtless, black and white film noir). I don't remember seeing that the first time around.
    Count your blessings!

Last nights episode did seem chopped up. I am glad they are ending it, because there is not much more to do. I hope they show Richard & Emily one last time or at least do a cast curtain call at the end.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2378294;
    Things I'm not going to miss: Luke's sister (and her husband, who annoys me when he is just mentioned and doesn't even appear on screen)
    TJ, TJ, TJ!! Just messing with ya.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2380329;
    TJ, TJ, TJ!! Just messing with ya.
    You're terrible.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Well Done.
    That was a great finale. They couldn't have ended it better.

quite a few teary moments tonight - "I'm honored to be your grandmother". Finding out what Luke had done to make the party happen - "I just like to see you happy", sitting on the porch with Lane, Lor watching her sleep - here I go again!
    Count your blessings!

I skipped AI for this. I bawled like a baby. Great ending.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I loved how it ended. A lot of shows end badly with a million questions. They really made sure we weren't left hanging. This is actually one show that I would love for them to do a reunion episode in a couple of years.

Things I liked....
    Taylors speech about spanking her bottom and pushing her out into the world cracked me up! I loved Richard telling Lor how proud of her he is and Emily telling Rory that she is proud to be her grandmother. I also liked the exchange with Lor and Emily about Friday night dinners. I'm glad Lor is going to continue with that and Emily seemed surprised...and pleased. I also love that Luke and Lor are working everything out. If any couple in the history of television should be together..it's these two. I wish they would go for one more season so we could witness it. This was a wonderful episode, though. I admit...I cried. And for once, my hubby didn't make fun of me. I guess he knows how much I love this show.

Things I didn't like.....
    We won't know what Sukie has...a boy or a girl. We don't get to see a Luke/Lor wedding. We don't get to see anymore exchanges between Lor and her mother. I loved those!

FORT Fan

I liked it also, but my daughter is sad it's ending. One thing I've noticed (because my kid has the first seasons on DVD and watched them all, then watches all of the reruns) is how *old* they had Kelly Bishop look in the first season. She really is a beautiful woman, but in the first episode especially she looked (and acted) 30 years older! I like how they had her go *younger* because it fit her better. Anyone know why?

+ Reply to Thread