Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

Re: Gilmore Girls

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2366320;
    Oh, I've been doing that for years -
    most of them involve Luke however.

Oh honey, I'm with you there!

I was just watching Lorelei's karaoke scene on youtube. I think that would have been a good place to end the series... she starts out the verse saying goodbye to Rory, then Luke walks in and she changes her focus and sings the chorus about wishing him everything, but mostly love - and the chorus, "I will always love you". We wouldn't have to know how anything else turned out. That sums it up.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

What a good thought Gutmutter! Only though with Logan in the bar with a ring in his pocket. I do like logan.

Logan has definitely had his ups and downs in the series. It seems as though
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rory doesn't say yes to Logan and gives him back his ring all in next week's episode

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I never watch this show (too many on my plate as it is), but sort of follow it as a friend loves it, but I caught the end of the karaoke scene as it was at the start of a tape of another show... and wow, is all I can say. Even without all the back story that was soooo romantic.

PWS - watch the whole thing on youtube. It is an amazing performance - not vocally, but emotionally.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good idea, Gutmutter. Thanks!
    By the way, I read in the paper today that this is for sure the last season of GG.

I loved this episode! Richard and Emily crack me up. They are so neurotic. I can't believe Logan completely dumped her when she said no.

The previews for next week....Yay! Luke and Lor are together! I'm so going to miss them.

Well I'm glad I've found a way to watch tonight's episode. Of course a fire in a park would have to become over an hour special report, with some news, but mostly chatter about said fire. (Not that there's anything wrong with passing along information, just why during Gilmore Girls? )

A good episode. Thought the song was cute and hearing Richard and Emily singing it was even better.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2377805;
    Well I'm glad I've found a way to watch tonight's episode. Of course a fire in a park would have to become over an hour special report, with some news, but mostly chatter about said fire. (Not that there's anything wrong with passing along information, just why during Gilmore Girls? )

A good episode. Thought the song was cute and hearing Richard and Emily singing it was even better.

According to next week's TV Guide, they are repeating this episode on Sunday night.

+ Reply to Thread