+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

FORT Newbie

Re: Gilmore Girls

A question for anyone - is it my imagination or does Suki look like she's had some type of plastic surgery done on her face - her nose and eyes look different than last season...

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by TrabucoMom;2350424;
    A question for anyone - is it my imagination or does Suki look like she's had some type of plastic surgery done on her face - her nose and eyes look different than last season...
    I was too busy noticing her different hair colour.

I love that Paris got into every school she applied to and is now in a quandary. And I loved how Doyle refused to accept her breaking up with him. Basically I just love Paris!

I did feel bad for Rory not getting the Reston (spelling?) thing at the New York Times. But, really, there were only six or something positions available and so many people competing for it that it would have been unrealistic for her to get it. At least I think so. Though you know most shows would have had their star getting the job or whatever no matter how slim the chances.

I can see why Luke was getting fed up with Lorelei at the car place. I like to stick with the familiar/what's worked for me in the past but, really, there comes a time when you have to go with something new. It's a bit ridiculous to buy another car just so you can take its engine and put it into your old car!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Loved the way L&L went from stiff and polite to arguing - and that made Lor happy. So cute. And how sweet that he arranged for her to get her old car fixed up. The scene where Rory opens her rejection letter all alone after Paris's onslaught of acceptances was so sad. Why was Suki's husband staying with Lor? I missed that somehow.
    Count your blessings!

The kids had chickenpox and Jackson has never had them. So Lorelai said he could come stay with her instead of paying for a hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by TrabucoMom;2350424;
    I noticed the difference but to be honest, it looks like her face has "spread" due to pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my first child, my nose and face widened a lot. Even looking at pictures now, I don't look like myself.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the actress is pregnant in real life? Because my face did pretty much the same thing.

I loved the Luke and Lor bickering. I was smiling right along with Lor
    I really dislike Paris, but I love how Doyle basically told her to stick it, because he "decided" they weren't breaking up
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2350867;
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the actress is pregnant in real life?
    She is, which is why Jackson's vasectomy didn't "take" and they ended up with an unplanned 3rd pregnancy.

I'm glad Rory didn't get the fellowship. Would have been too perfect if she did.

What happened to Richard & Emily? Haven't seen them in ages and an Emily/Lorelai engage is always worth a giggle (my fave is still the phone call where Lorelai pretends to get the machine while Emily shouts "I'm here")

Finally! Luke & Lorelai back to their usual bickering. Ahhh, didn't realize how much I'd missed it.

Jackson never got a vasectomy - he lied to Sookie about it. Scum. Grounds for divorce.
    Count your blessings!

I want to see Lane's babies.

I totally forgot she had a baby! Why haven't they done a Rory/baby scene? They were best friends!! Her baby and Sookie's could be in the same class. They could be class moms together. Weird.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread