+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

Re: Gilmore Girls

When she was talking about why she brought so many books it was soooo Rory I had to look twice at my set. How old is April supposed to be? I thought she was like 11 or 12 but now she looks 17. A case of a child actor growing up too quickly between seasons?
    Count your blessings!

I felt like they were trying to make it seem like she's changed a lot since she left for New Mexico, but I think they over did it and made her seem much older than she really is. It was driving me crazy every time she said "fabulous".

I agree.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

At another site there is much talk about a possible season 8. Has anyone heard this?
    Count your blessings!

I read somewhere that Lauren G was willing, it is Alexis that is balking. They said something about possibly going ahead with it and focus on Luke and Lor's relationship and having Rory pop in once in awhile. Not sure if it's a go yet or not.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2344521;
    At another site there is much talk about a possible season 8. Has anyone heard this?
    As katgib13 says, Alexis Bledel was (is?) uncertain about coming back for another season. Lauren Graham said she wouldn't sign on for another season unless Alexis Bledel signed on as well. Latest talk is that it might come back for a mini season (12 episodes rather than the usual 22). Nothing confirmed, however.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fanatic

Rory can go, I don't mind. I haven't enjoyed her in years, it's Lorelai carrying the show in my opinion. And Star's Hollow has enough characters to keep things going without Rory. I'd hate to see this show end!

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2345593;
    Rory can go, I don't mind. I haven't enjoyed her in years, it's Lorelai carrying the show in my opinion. And Star's Hollow has enough characters to keep things going without Rory. I'd hate to see this show end!

Just as long as Paris and Doyle move to Stars Hollow....lol. Although, since Amy left the writing team, Paris hasn't been nearly as entertaining as she used to be. I would love to see her in scenes with Miss Patty and Babette. That would be a hoot!

After seven years of faithfully watching GG, I will be dissappointed if everything is not wrapped up with a pretty bow at the end of this season.

Hmmm. The other site sounded like another season was already decided on. I guess we'll wait and see.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread