+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

It will be fun to see the secret society thing play out, as in I wonder if Grandpa was in the same one and they don't realize yet who Rory's grandparents are yet.

It will be interesting. I sort of thought the evening function she went to looked like fun. The clothing and the tents the food, looked like a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by twobndixie
    It will be fun to see the secret society thing play out, as in I wonder if Grandpa was in the same one and they don't realize yet who Rory's grandparents are yet.

It will be interesting. I sort of thought the evening function she went to looked like fun. The clothing and the tents the food, looked like a good time.
    Even though I didn't see this week's show I was thinking exactly the same thing! Though I think that blonde guy might actually know who Rory's grandfather is. If the society is so secret why would he invite a girl he doesn't know that much and is trying to write an article about the society on top of it? Unless Grandpa was in the society before...
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    I loved the whole secret society outing
    Okay, maybe my statement was too strong. I did love the secret society bit from the start.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Re gramps in the skull and bones , or what ever the name was they called it.

I never thought of that . Her grandfather was really wrapped up in the whole Yale experience. That is how she ended up there.It wouldn't surprise me if he was a member as well. Emily too. I wonder if they will have her ask him.

Or maybe he will show up to initiate her or something! Now that would be cool and then there could be some rekindling of gramps and grandma at that ceremony?

I think it's a good bet that Gramps was in the secret society, but don't expect him and Grams to get back together anytime soon. With Luke/Lorelei together and Rory/Dean together and Korean friend/band loser together, somebody has to have relationship angst. I want to see more of Luke naked in bed...hello? Any producers/writers eavesdropping?
    Count your blessings!

Oh Yeah!!! Luke is mighty fine. We need an older, masculine (all man) hunky bear to drool over

I think Dean is to soon be a thing of the past, and other Yalies are lurking in the woodwork too court the fair Rory.

They may have gotten a lot of negative feedback about her breaking up his marriage. They seem to be back-pedalling awfully fast.
    Count your blessings!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    They may have gotten a lot of negative feedback about her breaking up his marriage. They seem to be back-pedalling awfully fast.
    So Dean & Rory broke up last night? I think they should have lasted at least half a season - she did break up his marriage! Hmm...That said, I am loving the rakish Logan (I'm rather fickle ). Mrs Kim was so funny last night, tearing into Lane's band boyfriend (what is his name?). And her philosophy about fries being the starchy fingers of the devil and a gateway food -

Next week's episode looks Lorelai-centric.

+ Reply to Thread