+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ams32
    Does anyone know where i can get recaps of the last 2 episdoes of "Gilmore Girls"?

Or does anyone want to recap for me?

Thanks!

Go to http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/gilmo...e.jsp?season=5. They have them all there from day one. We only do recaps of reality shows, thus our site name.

They are a few weeks back , but if you go to the main thewb page they usual have a synopsis and the trailer.
    Last edited by eny; 11-02-2004 at 09:06 PM.

I'm not thrilled this year. The whole parent/Luke thing was just silly. No mention at all of Sukie or Paris after dropping the bomb and suggesting another last week. I did think the first kiss with roommate draped over the shoulder was funny. Loved the Diebenkorn reference. Looks like Rory is headed away from Dean after busting up his marriage.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Go to http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/gilmo...e.jsp?season=5. They have them all there from day one. We only do recaps of reality shows, thus our site name.

They are a few weeks back , but if you go to the main thewb page they usual have a synopsis and the trailer.
    I already went there.
    They only have 1 episode up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    I'm not thrilled this year. The whole parent/Luke thing was just silly. No mention at all of Sukie or Paris after dropping the bomb and suggesting another last week. I did think the first kiss with roommate draped over the shoulder was funny. Loved the Diebenkorn reference. Looks like Rory is headed away from Dean after busting up his marriage.
    Rory kissed another guy?

Lane and her roommate are becoming 'daters'. He kissed her.

Rory is becoming involved with the rich, snobby, sarcastic blonde guy - and I really, really like him. I wish they had never gone the route with Dean and Rory getting mixed up together again, and had just moved onto this guy. He seems to be a great foil for Rory and her timidness.

The grandparents were just broad cartoon characters this week. They need to pull in some better writers.
    Count your blessings!

The last episode was kind of pointless.

Still the cutest mother and daughter on TV!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    The last episode was kind of pointless.
    Pointless! Have to disagree, Salome. At the very least it was practically the only new show on in a night full of (boring) election coverage. I loved the whole secret society outing and poor Luke's interaction with Lorelai's parents. I quite like the new guy in Rory's life but I'll always remain a Dean fan at heart.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I wish Dean hadn't turned into a scum . The new guy is really interesting. Old money , rich - pretty much like Grandma and Grandpa would like for her. That in itself should send her running . The kid despite the money isn't a snot.

I hate what they have done to Emily and Richard. There should be some down and dirty mud slinging - or get back together . The way it's being done isn't believable.

I couldn't see the show here in Canada because I get it on FOX and it was election coverage all night
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

+ Reply to Thread