+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

We need a thread for "favorite GG quotes" One of my all time favs is "Ok, you get the ark I'll get the animals" I love to say that to my friend who is a major over reactor and panics at everything. She always laughs and calms down when I say it.

Anyone else have a fav?

Quote Originally Posted by unexplained
    So, it means that Gilmore Girls is in the 3rd season? *lost*
    Gilmore Girls is in the 5th season.

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar
    Thanks - I got caught up with tonight's program. Not so wild about the dramatic personality changes they have made with Rory. Now they have her all "lost and bewildered". Fun to see Luke & Lorelei.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Last year was boring , so they felt they had to do something.

I hope Luke and Loreleis finally getting together won't ruin it. I love Michel . He's my favorite. They should get him a trailer park trash girlfriend or boyfriend . With Michel it's kind of hard to tell. Also Loreleis mom needs a boy toy now that she's single.

I agree, Emily needs a boy toy, so does Lane. I wonder what's going to happen between Dean and Rory. Do you think Dean slept with Rory because he actually wants to be with her?

I think next week's episode will be pretty funny...a town meeting discussing Luke & Lorelei's relationship? And someone made a graph/pie chart?

Who else liked episode two? Without giving away anything, I have to say that I found the ending with the "home movies" absolutely hilarious. Emily acts very much like my own grandma, too.

I liked episode 2...I am for L/L together, curious how Dean is going to handle things, think Grams should get a boy toy, dangle him in front of Gramps, and have Gramps rise to the occasion and win her back. She is high maintainance and a boy toy wouldn't satisfy her for long. I think the town meeting is going to be too silly.

who here thinks the 'town meeting' preview was most likely another one of those 'dream things'? Remember the Lorelei alarm clock/pregnancy thing from a while back?
    I can't see even Taylor holding a town meeting like that.

I hope you're right.

ABC Family channel had a gilmore girls marathon yesterday. Then a behind the scenes special. It was pretty good. I loved seeing "Emily" or Kelly the actress who plays her in real life. She was a lot of fun and nothing like her character.

They played the favorite episode of each character. It is going to start being on each day at 4/5 starting today.

+ Reply to Thread