+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

I also didn't like the ending. The episode was fine up until the point where Rory had sex with Dean, then that part wasn't done in a believable way. I know that Rory can make mistakes, but having her sleep with Dean like that was too big of a stretch. I'm tired of the Dean/Jess thing; I think they need to introduce a new guy to the show next season.

pixelissa, yes, that kiss was too cute! I just hope the writers aren't stupid enough to leave L & L a couple for long.

babs, a "you're welcome" for the little summary.

Pixelated
    Salmoe, ideally what they do now is have them both freak out and act like nothing happened with more misunderstandings and her tripping over everything.

You are right, getting them together will be the beginning of the end. It is their "dance" that makes the show so interesting.

Now for a new guy, how about she hooks up with a Professor? Some hottie her mom's age, that would definitely get the grandma worked up! It would be great.

Season 2 just started here (Yeah, we're way behind the US) - I liked the show, but actresses Rory and Lorelai go great together, but Season 2, Episode one, was draggins o much, their "fun" bickering" got way out of hand, meaning the just kept going on and on and on and on and on. :rolleyes but I'm still gonna watch

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I loved how Lorelei and Luke got together in the finale. the season was REALLY bad, in fact it lost 24 percent of its viewers. I didn't find it as interesting but next season will be better. They are focusing on the L/L relationship, Dean will guest star throughout the season and Rory will have a new love interest

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    This show has unfortunately really gone down in ratings. I saw spring break and it wasnt that great of a kiss lol. It wasn't anything special but I guess it was for ratings. I hope it can do better next season because it looks like it is going to be better.

Great season finale!
    I cant wait till next weeks season premiere!
    It's about time lorelei did something outrageous! even though it was really bad!
    I hope Jess never comes back!!
    I can't wait for the TwIsT!!!

Just a friendly reminder: Season premier is Tuesday the 21st!

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar
    Hi - Could anyone please give me a recap of the season premier on Tuesday the 21st ? Missed it - I was off in TAR land.
    Thanks a bunch!

on vacation
    I watched it last week and it was basically Lorelei and Luke's relationship starting. Suki (is that right?) found out they kissed because someone saw them and told her and she told Lorelei to make sure Luke knew she wanted a relationship with him and not leave anything to chance. So she called him and it was actually kind of cute they way they both were smiling on the phone knowing the other felt the same way about continuing.

Then Luke had to leave to go help his sister who had an accident and he called Lorelei and left like 5 messages as only he can but the last one said "don't change your mind while I'm gone."

Rory had sex with Dean again.

Rory and her grandmother left for Europe.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    So, it means that Gilmore Girls is in the 3rd season? *lost*
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread