+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

Did anyone watch the show last night? It was really cute! the season finale is next week and it looks good.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I watched the last half . Luke's crazy sister gets marrried. Rory blows off Jess's attempt to have her move to NY. Then she gets involved with Dean again. Luke and Lorelei realize they were on a "date" .

Last show preview shows Lorelei calling Rory the other woman, and Luke and Lorelei in a lip lock.

I think if L&L get together ,it would ruin the show. Oh and Luke is really going bald

Last night's episode was cute. The episodes have really improved from the beginning of the season. I think the writers have done a good job working around the fact that the characters are all living pretty separate lives now.

I have such a crush on Jess. I would have ran away him to New York City in a heartbeat.

I've always wanted Dean and Rory to be together but not this way...even if Jess is hot. I never thought that before but after that episode, I do think he's good looking. I never really noticed this before but there is a big height difference between Jess and Dean. Speaking of Dean, I think he needs a haircut.

Did anyone watch this last night that could tell me what happened? Thanks!

I never miss it.

What happened, as best I remember right now: The entire episode centred mainly around the "trial" opening of the Lorelai's inn. Lorelai invites people from the town to stay at the inn for a weekend (plus her parents, because she wants them forced to stay together to resolve their issues.) Dean is there to install the doors and he and Rory have a little tiff over her rudeness toward him when Jess appeared last episode. Luke shows up at the inn with flowers for Lorelai; she's unsure whether they're dating or not. Rory goes home and meets Dean there. He tells her that he's unhappy and that he doesn't love Lindsey. They start making out on her bed. Then Jason shows up at the inn, wanting to get back together with Lorelai. Lorelai's parents realize her plan, see Jason, and storm off. Jason tells Luke that he is dating Lorelai (not true!), and Luke is angry because he thought HE was dating Lorelai. Luke and Lorelai have a talk and it ends with the two kissing. (Very cute.) Then Kirk runs past them in a night terror, naked and screaming, and Luke has to chase him down. ( ) Lorelai comes home to discover that Rory had sex with Dean. Lorelai is mad that Rory's first time was with a married man, and they argue. The final shot is of Rory crying in the front yard.

Basically, they gave it all away in the preview.

How awesome are you, Salome?! Thanks!

I say 'WOW' to:
    Rory & Dean incident...I didn't think they would go that far.
    Kirk...that must've been hilarious!

Did they ever say why the Gilmore parents were separated?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Great Rundown Salome! . On of my favorite shows, but I hated the ending. I had thought that Rory and Jess had made out last season , becuase I remember her having that "it's time and I've done it " talk with Lorelei . Suddenly now Dean is her first time? Nope don't like it at all.
    Kirk is the greatest character. And I think the parents have separated because of the fallout from Jason. He wasn't spending any time at home , and now is there even less.
    I'm thinking the writing is very inconsistant with the characters this season .
    Jess is good - Dean is bad. Luke and Lorelei together - bad idea . The beginning of the end.

Funny scene with Mrs Kim in Lane's apartment

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I had thought that Rory and Jess had made out last season , becuase I remember her having that "it's time and I've done it " talk with Lorelei . Suddenly now Dean is her first time? Nope don't like it at all.
    If I remember correctly, Paris told Rory about her first time with Jamie (her boyfriend at the time). Jess and Rory were in bed together when Lane's band got their first gig but Rory pushed Jess away before anything actually happened.

Pixelated

bad writing.....

Rory sleeping with Dean was an insult to the character. As the character has been written in the past, she would have never done that. If the writers needed to move the storylines along why didn't they just have Dean and Lindsey divorce? I loved the part with Lorelei setting Rory straight about the whole Dean situation, she spoke words of truth there.

I thought the whole kissing scene was so dang cute. "What are you doing" "Will you just stand still" He maybe balding but dang, he is hands down one of the hottest guys on TV these days (to me anyways) I just love that studly manly type.

Kirk was funny, I laughed so hard when he came running out of the Inn screaming while holding the pillow.

Oh sidenote: Why did they have to split up the grandparents? I enjoy watching them interact with each other and Lorelei and Rory and miss that!

+ Reply to Thread