+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

I love that show
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

This is one of my favorites! I totally like the Lorelei (sp?) interaction with her mother! So many funny moments.

I love that show!!!
    I am glad to see that other people like it too!

I love this show....but lately its not as good. Anyone else here read the books as well?
    Sure. Fine. Whatever.

I think theres two thread for this...oh well...Love the show. Lauren Graham is the best, did anyone see when she was on Connan like a year ago that was hilorios!
    Sure. Fine. Whatever.

I love this show, i just wish luke and lorilei would just get together

I dont really watch this show and the last one I saw was a repeat.. is Lorilei still with that geekly little paper pusher??
    Have Luke and Lorilei ever considered a relationship?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Gilmore Girls & Lesbian Kissing

April 7, 2004 -- IT'S not television's first lesbian kiss, but it ranks with the most shocking.
    Next week, the WB cures fan's spring fever with a Sapphic smooch between "The Gilmore Girls" over-achieving star, Rory, and her roommate, Paris.

Teasers have been promoting the episode as "Gilmore Girls Gone Wild" and suggest Rory cuddles with a burly beach boy.

Instead, next week is the first time the drama will broach the subject of homosexuality - unless you count mother Lorelia's assistant Michel, whom we are probably supposed to infer is gay because he is French and listens to Celine Dion.

This will be the first new episode since March 2 and fan sites have been feverishly debating who will emerge as Rory's (Alexis Bledel) freshman love interest.

Paris (Liza Weil), Rory's Yale roommate, enters the running unexpectedly when the girls, tired of the chilly New England weather, split to Florida for spring break.

The pair head to a dance party (with indie band The Shins), where, in a manic moment, the butch Paris plants one on her demurring pal.

A more substanial romance seems unlikely, however. Just before the closing credits, viewers are clued in that Rory is about to accidentally resurrect a romance with one of her two ex-boyfriends.

Earlier this season, "The Gilmore Girls" suffered from ratings drops, credited by the WB to a change of focus.

A network representative insists the new episode is not a concession to the lagging ratings, and that "[creator] Amy Sherman-Palladino follows her own vision."
    http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/18257.htm

I love love love this show I hope it does better. I seem to keep seeing re-runs so a new episode will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I dont really watch this show and the last one I saw was a repeat.. is Lorilei still with that geekly little paper pusher??
    Jason? Yes

Have Luke and Lorilei ever considered a relationship?
    They've tiptoed around it but not exactly considered it.
    Like Scott Petterson (Luke) once said on Caroline Ray, once they get together....shows basicly over. I mean thats what most people watch the show for is for them to get together. The dragging out of it makes people watch the show. I mean thats why I watch it. That's why i watched the X-Files.
    Sure. Fine. Whatever.

+ Reply to Thread