+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilmore Girls

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    Click to see Spoiler:
    My guess...Taylor or Miss Patty or Lorelei's neighbor that is played by Sally Struthers
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hmm...I can see Miss Patty...she's played a role in both Rory's & Lorelei's lives. She's a constant in the town - it would be weird without her or her dance studio. But at the same time she is not an "integral" character so it is easy to get rid of her - not like having Luke or Emily killed off, you know? So I'm going to go with her. For now.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

They had a big party for the 100th show . Here is a link to the pictures
    Thanks for this link - but I didn't recognize some of those people - who is Katie Walder , Tanc Sade and Joe Falcone? I googled a little and found Katie Walder plays Janet but I don't remember a Janet.

It's also weird to me that Alexis Bledel isn't in there. Is it just me, or does she not like to make a lot of public appearances - I saw her *once* in InStyle (Dec 2004)magazine and she looked pretty uncomfortable getting her picture taken.

I also think its
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lindsay
    who's killed off, but i hope not, since I really don't want the Dean storyline brought back in any sense.
    Last edited by eny; 01-03-2005 at 08:29 AM.
    16 Woman Competing, 1 man, 1 surprise....He's a newbie.

I think Katie Walder was one of Rory's roommate (the sporty girl?) last season and I think Tanc Sade is one of the rich guy's friends. I don't know who Joe Falcone can be
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Newbie
    It's also weird to me that Alexis Bledel isn't in there. Is it just me, or does she not like to make a lot of public appearances - I saw her *once* in InStyle (Dec 2004)magazine and she looked pretty uncomfortable getting her picture taken.
    I remember Alexis saying in a magazine interview that she's shy, and I believe it and adore her for it. (Did you watch the Gimore Girls special earlier this season? She hardly said a word.)

Some event pictures that I like:
    Louis Verdad Fashion Show - Cute!
    With Milo *drool*
    Tuck Everlasting Premiere
    21st Birthday Party - Aww...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    She also has three movies in various stages of completion. Could have just been a scheduling conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    She also has three movies in various stages of completion. Could have just been a scheduling conflict.
    Yes, of course. She obviously doesn't have agoraphobia; I just posted pictures of her at four different events, but she's also no Paris or Lindsay.

Does anyone know when the season will resume?

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    And there is no new show til freakin Jan 25. The one thing I hate about the WB shows is these little breaks they have. They had a big party for the 100th show . Here is a link to the pictures http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...l=3a&PageNum=1
    There's your answer Salome.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Jan 25 with a "A Woman of Questionable Morals"

Rory ?
    Emily?
    Lane?
    Some bimbo that Richard picks up ?

Edited for : sorry thats Women Of Questionable Morals.

Could be all of them
    Last edited by eny; 01-03-2005 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    There's your answer Salome.
    Oh, stupid me. Thanks. "Women of Questionable Morals" - sounds like Lorelai, Rory, and possibly Emily to me, though I'd prefer it be anyone else. Babette and Miss Patty! I'm with everyone on the "more continuity, please" boat, hope this awaited episode doesn't leave us with more loose ends. (eny, I think my last post may have come off wrong. Sorry. ) Let's hold out 21 more days, Gilmore fans.

I am new to GG but why was Luke being a jerk to Dean?? I understand the whole protective thing but I mean, he;s not her dad. What was up with that? I go back and forth about him - sometimes he is super cute with Lorilei but sometimes he is a huge jerk. What do you all think?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread