+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Close To Home

I am really liking this show, the only new show this season that is managing to hold my attention.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I fell asleep so I don't know how it ended. Can someone fill me in? I do like this show alot, especially the dynamic between her and her family.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    I fell asleep so I don't know how it ended. Can someone fill me in? I do like this show alot, especially the dynamic between her and her family.
    What part did you fall asleep at? I will recap from that part on.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

After they found the woman had over dosed and died in her livingroom. Thanks JLuvs!
    Yup, with donuts!!

This why I should check this thread more often as I have forgotten most of things that happened.

I do know that the computer tech who was working for the prosecution found in the computer some information showing that his daughter was one of the madams, she was 17 and they had a rocky relationship. So he tried to go over to the head ladies house to try and find out where his daughter was. He ended up deleting a worm into the computer and deleting the information that was there on his daughter.

Luckily she was able to give the computer to another computer tech and he stopped the virus from eating all the information. The computer tech that had the daughter that was involved gave the prosecutor the information and she was able to track down the daughther and get her to testify and the lady was sent to prison.

I think that is the most important stuff.

I loved last nights episode.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie

Show improving in ratings!

Interesting that this show is on the bubble this year? It's ratings have steadily improved. It is #1 in its time slot. Consistently in the top 25 for the week. Is now doing better than Ghost Whisperer in the ratings(Even though Ghost Whisperer has been renewed for next year). You could argue that Ghost Whisperer is going against stronger competition( But the reality show on NBC has not been on every Friday and Close To Home has still beat out Ghost Whisperer on those nights. I think it would be a shame if this show gets cancelled because CBS jumped the gun on renewing Ghost Whisperer and not this show!

This show i must say is really good. Im not too keen on investigative type of shows, but when i was flipping one day, i just got sucked into it. Can't wait til' the seasons finale!

I have really enjoyed this show - it was a shocker to see her lose the case last week. I guess you can't win 'em all. I loved watching the interaction between her and her husband, especially when he is not in the legal profession. The finale just sucked.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

It was just so crazy how she was talking about their trip then bam! He was in an accident. I guess they wanted him off the show? Weird. I do enjoy the show.

I can't believe they killed him off. I really don't see what kind of purpose that serves? I always thought one of the things that worked about this show was that Anabeth spent her days working with dysfunctional families and people, but that no matter what, we always saw her very decent home life. It wasn't too far fetched. It was simple and nice. And now that's just ruined.

I guess the title has more significance now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast