A few impressions I had:
1. Michael Jackson seemed more human to me after this interview. Of course, he's still a freak, but I think hiding himself in seclusion and not giving interviews only leads to his "mystique" and that leads to the paparazzi chasing him around.
2. The journalist did a good job, getting MJ comfortable before hitting him with the tough questions.
3. I think the guy REALLY ought to stop sleeping in the same room with children.
4. He shouldn't lie about where his children came from or why his face was altered. If asked, he could simply say, 'I don't care to discuss that.'
5. I was horrified, yet fascinated. It was like watching a car wreck--I didn't watch to watch, but I couldn't look away.
If you saw this, what did you think?