+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alias - 02/09 - "A Free Agent"

Alias - 02/09 - "A Free Agent"

A Free Agent
    60 min.

Christian Slater begins a two-part appearance just as Syd (Jennifer Garner) begins to plan her disappearance from the CIA.

With the Alliance in ruins and Sloane on the run, the stage is set for Syd to leave her spy life. But then a brilliant mathematician (Slater) and his family are abducted, and it becomes ominously clear that someone from SD-6 is back in action. So it's up to Syd and Vaughn to locate the missing man, who holds the key to turning an ancient manuscript into a very modern weapon of mass destruction. Meanwhile, Dixon (Carl Lumbly) worries about the possible end of his marriage. Diane: Yvonne Farrow. Kendall: Terry O'Quinn.

I'm glad that they're gonna be showing Dixon after the fall of the Alliance and SD-6. I wonder if Marshall's gonna pop up again soon.

I hope so. I was flipping channels the other day, and saw Marshall on that show with David Spade.

Was it Just Shoot Me? I don't watch it, but I think I've heard of it. I doubt he would've left the show. He's probably gonna be in it again later on in this season.

FORT Fogey
    Wow, well I am glad to see Marshall jump right in and start paddling! Obviously they will have to have more of Christian Slater, and Vaughn off to save Sydney! Will Dixon or won't he?? I sure hope he does!!

They really left the door open for Elayna Sydney's mom to come and go!
    Wow!

Marshall is just too cute. Loved his "I need a red phone to the president" line. I'm also glad he jumped right in.
    On the other hand, Dixon is having a rough time coping with all this. And his wife's lack of support is not helping. Poor Dixon. I'm sure he'll eventually take the CIA job.

Christian's performance wasn't that exciting. They could've put any regular joe in his place, and we wouldn't have missed Christian. Anyway, Will is back but there was no word on where he was.

Well Dixon realized that when he condemned Syd for not being "honest" with him by not telling him that she was CIA, he was also condemning himself for not being "honest" with his wife about his real job either.

And can I say I HATE SLOAN! He's such a bastard!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Well, he's remedied that by telling his wife the whole truth. Dixon will realize that Sydney had not choice, and he'll get over the "dishonesty" thing. It's part of the job. Now, his wife will have a hard time dealing with it, though.

And I agree that Sloane is such a jackass. I loved it when Sydney told him that she hated him so much and she fantasized about slitting his throat. Alright, Syd!

OMG OMG OMG

They finally got a clue and brought back the Alias that I luv, twisted story plots, cliffhangers, nail biting action and a lot of it. This epi is a throwback of the early Alias Days! I LUV IT! It had everything.

Irina's back, way to go and add even more pain in Sydney's life. Marshall, I can't say enough about him. He scored big time working officially for the CIA. Now he's one big bad techno mofo LMAO. Sark and Sloane, evil, evil and very evil. Dixon, the angst is killing him... great twist. And for once, my prayers were answered, they omitted fillers Francie and Will. Something tells me that Emily is now Francie. The idea just gives me the major heebies.

And Vaughn and Sydney provide different energy in their missions than when she and Dixon were a pair. This epi was sooo rockin' and kicked total ass! It had great music too. I LUVED IT!!!!

And finally, they gave way to the whole mystery of that damn Rambaldi thingamajig. I can't wait until next week. OMG OMG OMG.
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

Mokka's excited!

I thought it was a pretty good episode, but you're right about Christian - it could have been anyone, it was nothing special (yet). Gotta wonder how Syd's gonna get away from Sloane now, since she's driving him.

I was happy for Marshall, he's got better equipment now and a chance to use it. "is that two L's? Of course it is."

I felt bad for Dixon, but he's not coping with what happened very well. He needs to just take the job at the CIA, and then try to work things out with his wife after the fact. Anything he works out while still deciding won't do him any good. That man has the most severe facial features I've ever seen - I don't ever remember seeing him that up close for so long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast