+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alias - 02/09 - "A Free Agent"

Originally posted by Mokka
    Something tells me that Emily is now Francie. The idea just gives me the major heebies.
    Very interesting idea. Now that would be a weird twist, but it's very pausible.

I totally agree that Vaughn and Syd have a different dynamic energy to their missions as opposed to Syd and Dixon.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I wonder if (when) Dixon joins the CIA, will he and Sydney be put back together as a team? I love watching her and Vaughn work together, but as a handler why is he getting to go out in the field? Seems odd to me.

And how do I love thee, Marshall? Let me count the L's...

And what I really love is TV-time. Since they've talked so much about today being Syd's graduation, we'll have to see it at the end, I'm sure - it would be terrible form to talk about it and not show it. Which means that from the time she and Vaughn got out of bed, they've been to the Mojave desert, they've had several meetings at the CIA, she's had a heart to heart with her mother, she's written her resignation and turned it in, and now she's been taken hostage in Switzerland (after, of course, the many hour long flight). Now she and Vaughn have to extricate Christian Slater - not to mention themselves! - from Sloan and fly back to LA. But who wants to bet she'll make it just in time to pick up her diploma and throw her hat?

I LOVE ALIAS!!!!

TG

I think they just mentioned the graduation because it was a storyline they had left hanging long enough, and it was a good reason for her to want to quit the CIA at this point. I don't think she'll actually go to graduation.

I could be wrong, though.

If she goes to her grad, I'm killing something.

Emily = BEF? Awesome idea.

Pretty good episode, I must say. Christian Slater did nothing for me. I agree with you all...the role could've been played by anyone else.

Dixon just needs to get over it. She couldn't have told him anything...no matter how close they are. He'll come around. He better have a good apology too.

I'm really glad that Marshall is settling in. I was worried about how he'd react, but he's fine. I thought it was so funny how other programmers were talking with him about his accomplishments. He's now right where he belongs.

Okay...this bad Francie, I'm not quite sure who it is. She must hate Sydney cuz she has the ugliest looks when she's around her. She's not just some stranger. Could it be Vaughn's ex? Maybe she's been working with Sloane all along. I was thinking about it being Emily too...but why would she hate Sydney? Could it be a man?

I wish we didn't have to wait 2 whole weeks for the next episode!! Next sunday won't be the same.

Originally posted by tigergirl
    Which means that from the time she and Vaughn got out of bed, they've been to the Mojave desert, they've had several meetings at the CIA, she's had a heart to heart with her mother, she's written her resignation and turned it in, and now she's been taken hostage in Switzerland (after, of course, the many hour long flight). Now she and Vaughn have to extricate Christian Slater - not to mention themselves! - from Sloan and fly back to LA. But who wants to bet she'll make it just in time to pick up her diploma and throw her hat?

TeeGee

But only in Alias world is it possible though
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

Unfortunately, I get the ABC press releases way before I post them here. I've seen the "plot line" for about 3 weeks out, and I'm not happy with the direction it's going.

Are you banned from showing spoiler junkies?

No, I can post it...

Not happy?? Wha...why? Huh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast