+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post your opinions about ER characters here

Post your opinions about ER characters here

I used to like Dr. Carter, but now I'm just getting tired of him. He's never happy, it's amazing. He's always sad and bitter. It's getting old.

I like Weaver more and more, and Dr. Romano, because both of them have shown more human sides in this last season.

I think Dr. Louis is totaly unecessary for the plot. I wish the writers would put some more activity in her life.

what do you guys think?

I'm with you on Carter. Normally, I really like him, but as of late, he's turned into this sanctimonious jerk. There are glimpses of the Carter of old though. The moment when he put Greene's stethoscope around his neck.. was like the passing of the torch.

Luka is the most complex and interesting of all of the characters and any Luka-driven episode is usually pretty good.

Abby. *sigh* She's great. Better than Carol. I just hate the tendency for ER to become the Abby Show.

Love Chen and Lewis. Need to do more with them.

Pratt and Romano are characters I love to hate.

Weaver I just hate. There are moments when I think, "wow, she's not so bad" and then she's back to her big ole bitch self.

Gallant though. Just love him, love him, love him. He's a diamond in the rough. I liked him ever since his first episode with Weaver in the bank of the ambulance with the pregnant lady.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    The show has been letting me down abit lately.

They have added some new characters that have helped the show a bit.

The whole Carter and Abby thing has been very depresing and driving the show down for me. It looks like she will be heading down even more now that it looks like she will hit the bottle again. I'm sure Carter will come and save her and they will focus on that issue for the rest of the season.

Lewis is boring never did like her, but I guess they need that older stable person now.

Chen is dry they need to give her more good plotlines.

Weaver is just weaver I have never really liked her, I hope they keep trying to show her human side more.

Luka is a good character, but he still dosent get the air time that he should.

Now Pratt and Gallant 2 great new characters I hope they focus on them some more with some good stories.

Romano is my favorite, it looks like they are going to have some good new dark plotlines with him soon.

What the show needs is a new female and have her spark up the ER. It would be neat to have a new girl come on the show kinda young and maybe start someing up between Gallant and Pratt maybe have both of them trying to get her.

The show just needs some new life into it, and characters we can care more about.

Originally posted by nofx242
    The whole Carter and Abby thing has been very depresing and driving the show down for me. It looks like she will be heading down even more now that it looks like she will hit the bottle again. I'm sure Carter will come and save her and they will focus on that issue for the rest of the season.
    I definitely agree. I liked Carter but since he's gotten with Abby, I haven't. I like Abby with Luka or just Abby in small doses. This season has been all about her and her family and I'm getting sick of it.

I like Gallant...He's my favorite new character. He is so cute and he has a lot of potential.

I don't really care for Susan...Maybe because she's sort of boring. It looks like she should be getting a story of her own soon but that probably won't help. She is just bland to me.

Chen...She is okay I just wish she had better stories.

I like Luka but not this season.

I didn't like Pratt until the episode where him and Gallant were taken in by the cops. Now I'm starting to really warm up to him.

Kerry...Blah...LI is great but I can't stand Kerry. I'm happy she is on the show but damn, she's a bitch.

Elizabeth...I go back and forth with her...Sometimes I outright dislike her and other times I miss her...She hasn't be on the show much this season. At first I was happy but now the show is sort of lacking without her character.

My favorite has got to be Romano. I wasn't a big fan of the whole arm incident but I just love his character and his wit and just everything. Paul McCrane is excellent!

+ Reply to Thread