+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Maybe a bit more then i really wanted to see of them lol. Altho him tossing her around was rather funny.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

7/28 episode was very good! Dealt with issues our kids face every day.

I really liked last nights.. I found it funny that Julie from DH was on since she palyed Terri Hatchers daughter and Fritz is her Ex .. ok not funny but ironic lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3147859;
    I really liked last nights.. I found it funny that Julie from DH was on since she palyed Terri Hatchers daughter and Fritz is her Ex .. ok not funny but ironic lol
    Hey, it's like six degrees of separation and what's even funnier is that Kyra Sedgewick is married to Kevin Bacon, who started the whole six degrees game in the first place .

I love Brenda but was it really legal for her to pretend to be a lawyer and get the rapist boy's friend to give out information (that he was only giving because he thought she would be representing him)? Even if legal, I don't feel it's ethical. I just think she went too far this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3150760;
    I love Brenda but was it really legal for her to pretend to be a lawyer and get the rapist boy's friend to give out information (that he was only giving because he thought she would be representing him)? Even if legal, I don't feel it's ethical. I just think she went too far this time.
    They can use almost any trick you can think of (especially if you are not a suspect), although a judge may throw out the evidence gained later on (fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine, violation of miranda, etc...) that is why you should always keep your mouth shut and have a family lawyer. And, unless you are under arrest (or being held as a potential suspect or accessory), you don't even have to talk to the police in the first place.

This last show was all over the place in terms of actually being realistic. Most notable was the father's confession following his daughter's arrest for her little brother's murder. The confession and any evidence gained from the confession would be thrown out long before the case was heard in a courtroom (if it even made it to trial) because they were never properly mirandized... under the law she would be forced to stop and read them their rights immediately after he said anything incriminating (therefore shifting the blame towards himself, and making him a suspect).

She would have to arrest him and read him his rights.. in this case I saw it as a confession before arrest.

FORT Fanatic

now on to the important question...what happened to fritzy? not at all on the show last week, and this week just in the opener.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3177764;
    now on to the important question...what happened to fritzy? not at all on the show last week, and this week just in the opener.
    Maybe the FBI has forced him to work at his own job for once.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3179344;
    Maybe the FBI has forced him to work at his own job for once.
    Well then, they need to knock it off because he is my eye candy on this show.

+ Reply to Thread