+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Re: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Jon Tenney (the boyfriend) used to be married to Teri Hatcher and they have a daughter together. I wonder what happened that they divorced.

I think Brenda is a bit hard on him too, he certainly puts up with a lot of crap from her.

FORT Fogey

Love this show

Kevin Bacon is a lucky man!!

FORT Fanatic

not really digging this season's shows. they just don't seem as interesting. and only 2 more left..that was fast. she's gotten even more mean/whiney with fritzy! NOW i don't understand why he is with her, let alone proposed. fritzy doesn't seem to have a job anymore...and is just hanging out with her parents. notice that "suddenly" she stopped sweating and having other symptons? ok...i feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2539394;
    not really digging this season's shows. they just don't seem as interesting. and only 2 more left..that was fast. she's gotten even more mean/whiney with fritzy! NOW i don't understand why he is with her, let alone proposed. fritzy doesn't seem to have a job anymore...and is just hanging out with her parents. notice that "suddenly" she stopped sweating and having other symptons? ok...i feel better.
    Hormone therapy???
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

New episode tonight. I thought it was good and I didn't remember that arsonist storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3131223;
    New episode tonight. I thought it was good and I didn't remember that arsonist storyline.
    I didn't remember it either, but I love that actor. I enjoyed the episode, and didn't suspect the fireman even though I recognized the actor. Usually that is a big clue for me as to "who dun it."
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I vaguely remember the storyline with the arsonist but not the details. Even though it appears he's disappearing, I have a feeling he'll crop up again down the road (during sweeps). I love Brenda and Fritz together. And what's up with Detective Daniels and Sgt. Gabriel? It will be interesting to find out why they are on the outs. I'm so happy this is back. Once Monk and Psych air my summer viewing schedule will be complete.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Just Plain Bill is not an arsonist, at least not intentionally...he is a psychotic killer who delights in lighting up his female victims from the inside with a cocktail and a match. Brenda is his type (petite, blonde - similar to his mother) except that last season he found he didn't like that she wasn't submissive...thus they picked up that storyline to start this season.

The new item about Bill was the lawsuit against the city for false imprisonment since while he was in prison for killing a woman, she later turned up among the recently deceased and the writer who was doing his story actually commited the murder. It turned out that the original victim that sent him to prison had been alive the whole time until killed by the writer. Thus he was falsly imprisoned for killing the "wrong" person. I'm glad they brought his extra-crispy creepy self back for the opening episode...isn't he great?

What confused me, though, is how he knew where the fire started if the park had remained closed during the investigation? I guess he could have snuck in and snooped around. He is rather like a shadow.

Ah, Brenda and her darn cat! LOL I'm glad the sale went through on the bungalow, though I did like it - wish I could have bought it. And I'm glad she and Fritz continue with their "normal" relationship. I really don't know when he has time for all his FBI assignments, though...what with picking up after her and all.

I love this show. I'm so glad it's back!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

He knew the place where the fire started because reporter boy told him. When he got there, he used his "professional" experience to figure out a rat was the culprit for the natural catastrophe. (hehe ... rat/catastrophe. Sorry.)

I thought this was a great way to start the season, I just wish she'd start sharing these kinds of things with Fritz.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Poor Fritz's back.

It was good to see them being so close in the opening segments

+ Reply to Thread