+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

firewoman - i totally agree with you...she is whiney and "mean" to him. upon re-evaluation...maybe...i just like him!

Thanks babyfat and Firewoman. I don't really care for Brenda and Fritz together but unfortunately I don't get a say.

I really get a kick out of Provenza. Of coarse I grew up with G.W. Bailey in M*A*S*H. I just find him funny and kind of sweet.
    Finally, after 22 years I got my honeymoon. Niagara Falls in February. Whats next the beach in December?

So...any speculation on Brenda's illness?

And I agree with catmom3 on Provenza. I enjoy(ed) him on M*A*S*H.
    He is funny. Liked it when he took the elderly man home and also when he found the receipt this last week and they all gave him a round of applause.

They are certainly playing her "illness" up... Haven't a clue, unless it's an atopic pregnancy, LOL... But, perhaps she has a glimmer, and that is what's making her so averse to seeing a Dr....

I have to say it took me about four tries to finally stay awake until the end of this one... It's not that it wasn't good, I think... But that I keep trying to watch it too late in the evening... Luckily, last night, I had insomnia, and caught up on EVERYTHING I had in the DVR can...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I somehow managed not to see this show before. I was captivated by it during the marathon that ran just before the new season started. It is now my absolute favorite.
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

I liked this episode. I have "the body in Provenza's garage" one permanently on my dvr, and I watch it when I'm really depressed. I love this series, and each one to me is just as great as the last. Looking forward to the next one, and the next one, and the next one, .... !
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

So are they leading up to Brenda going into menopause? I missed almost all of the episode because a storm took our power out.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

yes looks that way.. lol Im sorry I had to laugh when thats what it was.

And is anyone else getting as sick of the Keebler Placements, and the other product placements??
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic

i too think menopause. and darnit...i had NOT noticed any keebler product placements, but now that you pointed that out...i will probably become irritated with that! hee-hee.

i do not think this season is as good as the past 2. these last 3 episodes, to me, were just ho-hum. seems like that are trying too hard to be over-the-top. i recorded this last one and rewound midway, and saw the team in those outfits...and thought ...sheesh, what "outrageous" get up are they doing now.

and her whiney-ness with hunky boyfriend is irritating. HOWEVER, i did enjoy her making mashed potatoes a couple weeks ago, plopping down a big glob on his plate, and her taking the whole pan and eating out of that!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2500497;
    i too think menopause. and darnit...i had NOT noticed any keebler product placements, but now that you pointed that out...i will probably become irritated with that! hee-hee.
    i do not think this season is as good as the past 2. these last 3 episodes, to me, were just ho-hum. seems like that are trying too hard to be over-the-top. i recorded this last one and rewound midway, and saw the team in those outfits...and thought ...sheesh, what "outrageous" get up are they doing now.

and her whiney-ness with hunky boyfriend is irritating. HOWEVER, i did enjoy her making mashed potatoes a couple weeks ago, plopping down a big glob on his plate, and her taking the whole pan and eating out of that!
    I loved the L'oreal one where she was told by the Dr tht she was using the wrong lip color, and she said she went out and got this L'oreal blah blah blah.. it was full on product placement! Right down to the color, uses, and how much shine or whatever.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread