+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Check TNT's listings - they usually repeat shows a few times, as does USA, Bravo, SCI-FI and some others. So even if you miss The Closer or forget to tape it, it will most likely air again at a time you can catch it.
    Yes, I forgot about multiple showings of cable shows When Monk is on it seems I'm at least weekly having to delete all the shows that get recorded. Thanks for the reminder

I must say, another good show last night.
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

This show is too good for the thread to languish at the bottom!

Last night's episode was good. The "evil Hospital Administrator" was so irritating. And he was incredibly familiar...can't figure out where I've seen him though. I keep thinking "the Practice" or another law show, but I can't remember.

FORT Regular
    wasn't the hospital administrator the vice-principal on Boston Public?

Oh yeah! Now I remember (even if I don't remember the show, I know I watched it).

My absolute favorite episode is the one they showed Tuesday with Provensa and Flynn and the dead body in the garage. I dvr'd it and watch it over and over. I love these guys ... !
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic
    i just have to say...i'm in love with the boyfriend. rawr!!

Re: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Is anyone watching the show this season? I missed Monday's episode and would love to know what happened.
    Finally, after 22 years I got my honeymoon. Niagara Falls in February. Whats next the beach in December?

FORT Fanatic

i am. fyi - it comes on again late monday nite at midnite or 1 am. and i also noticed it was on last thursday or so.

sorry, but now i can't remember anyone's name.

i get the epi's mixed up...but i believe last monday her and boyfriend looked at houses to buy. still looking.

her right hand man came back from his unpaid leave. there is still some tension between her and him. provenza is her new right hand man. the epi was about an older man in a nursing home/assisted living home who was accusing the people running it of poisoning certain patients.

the episode was ok. i perfer more screen time with her and boyfriend, but the writer apparently doesn't agree with me.

OH, she has turned down the shade of lipstick she wears. and i believe she wore less sweaters.

not sure if any of that was of help...but you didn't miss anything earth shaking. the previews said best one ever, but i didn't think so.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2486046;
    i am. fyi - it comes on again late monday nite at midnite or 1 am. and i also noticed it was on last thursday or so.

sorry, but now i can't remember anyone's name.

i get the epi's mixed up...but i believe last monday her and boyfriend looked at houses to buy. still looking.

her right hand man came back from his unpaid leave. there is still some tension between her and him. provenza is her new right hand man. the epi was about an older man in a nursing home/assisted living home who was accusing the people running it of poisoning certain patients.

the episode was ok. i perfer more screen time with her and boyfriend, but the writer apparently doesn't agree with me.

OH, she has turned down the shade of lipstick she wears. and i believe she wore less sweaters.

not sure if any of that was of help...but you didn't miss anything earth shaking. the previews said best one ever, but i didn't think so.
    As much as I DO love Fritz, I hate her on screen with him, she turns in to a whiner and a bitch! I love this show, I love Brenda, and I love Krya.. but make her less of a baby with him!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread