+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Re: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

The final six episodes begin July 9th. If you go to the show's page at the TNT site, you can write a Thank Yewww! note to Brenda.

A week after the finale, Major Crimes begins. We can set up a thread once it gets closer, but from the cast photo the only missing people I see are Kyra, JK Simmons (Pope) and Corey Reynolds. I read a blog that I can't link that says that Robert Cossett (Taylor) gets a promotion and makes guest appearances. They are going to add a hot young hunk to the show with his showcase happening on the finale of The Closer. The emphasis moves from the confession to the deal with more FBI and district attorneys; away from radical, out of the box to working with the system.

I just hope it doesn't turn into a by-the-numbes crime show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The final six episodes begin July 9th. If you go to the show's page at the TNT site, you can write a Thank Yewww! note to Brenda.

A week after the finale, Major Crimes begins. We can set up a thread once it gets closer, but from the cast photo the only missing people I see are Kyra, JK Simmons (Pope) and Corey Reynolds. I read a blog that I can't link that says that Robert Cossett (Taylor) gets a promotion and makes guest appearances. They are going to add a hot young hunk to the show with his showcase happening on the finale of The Closer. The emphasis moves from the confession to the deal with more FBI and district attorneys; away from radical, out of the box to working with the system.

I just hope it doesn't turn into a by-the-numbes crime show.
    Actually, Major Crimes starts immediately after the last episode of The Closer airs. So, instead of a week between episodes, there will be no break between them at all (except for the credits rolling, of course).

I was actually wondering about that as the timing seemed off. Well, that should be a full night with The Closer finale at 9 PM and Major Crimes premiere at 10 PM.
    mom2 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have to go look. I haven't seen Major Crimes being broadcast here. I may be a little confused.

What I did hear this morning was that the end of "The Closer" that we saw wasn't the end ... but what they did was split the season in half and so the show we saw was actually a mid-season Finale and the rest of the season will be back. But when ... I didn't hear.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Newbie

The last six episodes of The Closer start July 9th and the last episode is August 13, I believe. The Major Crimes spinoff begins immediately after the last TC episode so there will just be the roll of the final credits before the spinoff begins.

FORT Newbie

Have you all been watching the promos for the last 6 episodes? They are VERY intriguing. When I see them I get excited and can't wait for July 9th to get here. And then I remember that it's the end and I kind of don't want July 9th to get here. lol
    mom2 likes this.

FORT Newbie

Speaking of promos... Here's one I found online which I haven't seen on TV yet. I think it's really cute - especially how TNT uses characters from their other shows.

Kyra Sedgwick: New 'The Closer' preview | Inside TV | EW.com

FORT Newbie

Warner Brothers has announced that the Season 7 set of The Closer DVDs will be released on August 21st. That's only one week after the series ends. YAY!!!

New episode tonight!
    mom2 likes this.

good to see the whole gang back again. I will miss Kyra.
    Tonight's episode gave us many hints to Brenda's leaving.

+ Reply to Thread