+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Re: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

yes, Linda Gray looks fabulous. I'm sure she's had a little "tightening" or facial 'tune-up" but she doesn't have that weird look so many older celebs have. They don't look younger, they just look strange and unnatural. 70 years old!!! Wow!

wow, Delk died of an anyurism sorry, can't spell. Pope is interrum Chief...Taylor feeling sorry for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    wow, Delk died of an anyurism sorry, can't spell. Pope is interrum Chief...Taylor feeling sorry for himself.
    I didn't expect him to die! That was surprising. Good show tonight.

Almost felt sorry for Taylor, being hit with the news at the funeral. Then I remembered his arrogant, overbearing ways and not so much. So Pope's going from Brenda's hero to her downfall all because of his dream job. Not really surprising, just disappointing.

Really feel for Captain Raydar, who is the pawn used by Pope to do the dirty work and Brenda's too stubborn to see it. Now it's obvious how Brenda leaves and Captain Raydar is kept in the cast.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Really enjoyed last episode. Provenza and his buddy are always a hoot and well worth watching.
    Nice not to have too much blood and gore all the time.

Love the Provenza/Flynn situations, and they included Buzz this time.

It's not looking good for Brenda next week, being told by Captain Rayder to get her own attorney ...

I loved the Lt Tau episode, with his family. I am taking the IA investigation of Brenda personally ... ready for it to be resolved, but I fear that's how she leaves the series.

Monday's episode was great. Even Cpt. Raydar was pretty good. I am going to hate not having Brenda Leigh Johnson on the case
    mom2 likes this.

To be honest, I've always had issues with Brenda's questioning methods. I know they are the bad guys and in the end justice is served but it always bugged me how she got some of her confessions. Apparently I'm not the only one who feels that way because now all of that is coming back to haunt her. I don't want to see her lose her job or anything but I do hope she reflects on her methods. But on the other hand, she does get the guy/girl and the department should be thankful for her success record. I hope her character has a happy ending when she leaves the show next summer.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

LG.

speculation as to who close to Brenda is giving this information to Booger the lawyer (he played Booger in the Revenge of the Nerds movies, way before he was on Moonlighting, etc)? The only way that lawyer would know the names of every single suspect that she's questioned who ended up dead is if someone told him. They were trying to cast suspicion on Gabriel, but I think it is really Pope, trying to make sure she doesn't challenge his job as Chief. If so, what a betrayal.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread