+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Re: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

I absolutely love Julio Sanchez. I hope this works for him, he's always been one of my favorites and it just kills me when he's in an emotional crisis. I've rewatched this one several times and am pulling for him, so if any writers are listening ... !

I love how Provenza and Sanchez work, this whole cast is excellent together. Love the different dynamics between all of the characters. Flynn and Provenza are always great for a laugh, Tau is awesome and I wish he would come and fix my computer.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4041104;
    I absolutely love Julio Sanchez. I hope this works for him, he's always been one of my favorites and it just kills me when he's in an emotional crisis. I've rewatched this one several times and am pulling for him, so if any writers are listening ... !

I love how Provenza and Sanchez work, this whole cast is excellent together. Love the different dynamics between all of the characters. Flynn and Provenza are always great for a laugh, Tau is awesome and I wish he would come and fix my computer.
    And I wish Buzz would marry my daughter. Slow, steady & sweet but alas, a TV character.

Man, last night show was hard to shallow, especially the ending. But as usual, it was good.

The guy killed a child. I would have done the same. If that makes me a bad person ... so be it. He had the opportunity to recant his immunity, up until they drove away and he chose not to.

I really love this show ... wish they'd let us know what, if anything, is going on with Julio and the mom.

NCIS also showed that kind of end justice on their show, so I was not surprised. Brenda can be hard-***ed when she needs to be. I liked to see how the different character personalities reacted to her instruction to drive away...and then the ganstas swarmed like cockroaches. At least he knew his mother and sister were still in custody. Small comfort when facing a firing squad.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I hope they don't make Brenda the Chief. It would ruin the dynamic of the show and the interactions bewtween the characters.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Now I'm so ready for the new season ... what will the new chief do to the team? What happens to Pope? I'd like Captain Rayder to be promoted in some way ... bring it on! December cannot get here fast enough.

FORT Fanatic

i was just watching Northern Exposure on dvd. Season 1, ep 4 there is a young [with hair] Lt Tao! he didn't say a word during the episode, but when they were leaving said a sentence, and i knew that voice!

I LOVE how the characters interact with each other. Just a great ensemble and not always easy to do.
    I've been in love with Provenza since he was Rizzo on M*A*S*H.
    All the actors/characters are great!! I wish I had been Terri Hatcher and once married to Jon Tenney (Brenda's FBI husband).
    He's absolutely gorgeous.

Looks like the new season is starting tonight.
    I missed all of last season due to DWTS, so I'm looking forward to catching up.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread