+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Mine sotpped at the assuming pop would be the new cheif, and her saying "thats why he loves this new building, he thinks its his"
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Thank you, that's what I missed. I wish the dvr would tape by shows and not by times.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3984598;
    Mine sotpped at the assuming pop would be the new cheif, and her saying "thats why he loves this new building, he thinks its his"

I loved it! That quote was the best part of the episode...especially since I kept finding myself far more fascinated by Pope and the building than I would have expected. Also....caught a back episode where the internal affairs folks are going after Brenda and she tanks the three idiots and is backed up by all her staff! Love this show, and have missed more of it than I should have.
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

last night show was AWESOME!!! Man, all of them should get an Emmy for outstanding performance. I just love this show.

BTW, last week show was funny when Brenda called herself decorating her office by dumping all that candy in her desk drawer, only to turn around and offer some the couple sitting in the chairs. Talk about your addictions, too funny!!!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Should have seen it coming! Brenda as police chief! It won't happen though since it would change the whole dynamic of the show, unless of course this is the last season.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

oh I hope it is not the last season, its bad enough that Saving Grace ended, I would hate for this one to end too

I can see Brenda moving up (whether chief or assistant chief) and somehow Captain Raydar is put in charge of Major Crimes. They would have to work together most of the time and I like both of them. They are similar, but will never see it.

Please give Captain Taylor his very own office. In the real world, something would be done at once. I feel for the guy, and I like him the least of all.

BTW, Go Fritzie! for that shot taking out the nanny killer. I love Fritz.

Anytime Provenza and Flynn are featured, it's automatically one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4024391;
    Anytime Provenza and Flynn are featured, it's automatically one of my favorites.

Yep! It is one of those "how bad is it going to be, and how hard will I be laughing!" things.....must admit nearly became incoherent with the women ditching the guys, taking the car, and then the tag with them looking for it! Excellent episode. Also, got me started on Rizzoli and Isles (hubby didn't change the channel for once) and I really liked it! A lot. Never did care all that much for Saving Grace, so never cared if the hubby changed channels.
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

loved Provenza's "problem" after 20 minutes. This was so good on many levels. It was good to see Brenda and Fritzie working together too.

+ Reply to Thread