+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Re: The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick (TNT)

Yes, I guess Daniels got the promotion. I wish it had been addressed, although I love how she made Gabriel step in and try to do that job. Teach him to be versatile. I liked her character, but wish she had been given a lot more screen time. We need another woman to balance out the team!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Who was the new policewoman this week?
    I hope she doesn't becomte a regular; she was almost like a stock superwoman character. A bit too over the top for me.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

well tonight shed a bit more light on Daniels' exit. I'm still not quite at peace with it but I guess I have to be. I guess not actually seeing her leave has me a bit off. Does anyone know why the actress left the show or was fired? And in case anyone didn't recognize him, that was Joey Lawrence's little brother, Andy, playing the guy Sgt. Gabriel shot
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I loved the 2 alpha females squaring off against each other ... !! That actress (from Dancing with Wolves and Independence Day) was awesome, just what they needed to stand up to BrendaLeigh, even as an inferior rank.

has anyone noticed the color/fashion design this season? when brenda wears pink, all the detectives have on complimentary colored ties. it's cool. the people standing in her way are wearing contrasting colors.

kitty's passing was soooo sad. having been through that exact situation myself, it was really moving.

while i miss daniels, i don't seem to be missing her during they show unless they're making me miss her.

provenza is killing me. that whole grid search thing had me on the floor after his numerous proclamations over the years of his aversions to all forms of exercise.

I loved this week's episode with the 2 strong female leads. And, Mary McDonnell looked great in the episode. Whatever surgery she had done to her face came out excellent. She looks refreshed and not creepy like so many of them end up looking. I want her DR's name.

The kitty themeline was very sad.
    So many of us have had to go through this and it's never easy.

The Closer Kitty Passes Away on Show and Real Life - Paw Nation

I wish people would pay more attention to the signals their pets give them. Chronic kidney disease is usually very manageable if you don't let it go on too long. My 18 year old cat was diagnosed with chronic renal failure 18 months ago and in many respects is in better shape than she was then. Certainly her quality of life is better. I'll bet I have her at least a couple more years. I'm glad the program featured the illness, but few cats have to be put to sleep so soon. So I worry it will send the wrong message.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3532067;
    I wish people would pay more attention to the signals their pets give them. Chronic kidney disease is usually very manageable if you don't let it go on too long. My 18 year old cat was diagnosed with chronic renal failure 18 months ago and in many respects is in better shape than she was then. Certainly her quality of life is better. I'll bet I have her at least a couple more years. I'm glad the program featured the illness, but few cats have to be put to sleep so soon. So I worry it will send the wrong message.
    You're lucky.
    My cat was diagnosed and I gave him sub Q's, special diet, etc. THe vet was amazed at how well he was progressing. Unfortunately, he crashed again within 3 weeks and it was too late at that time. My cat was 17. He covered it up a long time so I never knew he was sick until it was too late.
    I then adopted a 12 year old . After a year, he was diagnosed with borderline CRF ( I noticed him drinking more water than seenmed normal) and I have had him on a special K-D diet for the past year. He's doing very well and is still just at the borderline stage of CRF.
    I know what to look for at this time. The majority of cats, however, are diagnosed later on into the progression of the disease. Most cats hide their symptoms of illness until too late.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 06-29-2009 at 03:40 PM.

I loved that Fritzie turned the tables on her and used her and her resources for a change ... !

On this week's episode, I didn't like the way they dealt with Kitty and her ashes. Seemed kind of offhand and like an afterthought. Am I the only 1 who felt this way?

+ Reply to Thread