+ Reply to Thread

Thread: E! True Hollywood Stories/Family Affair: The Anissa Jones Story

FORT Newbie

E! True Hollywood Stories/Family Affair: The Anissa Jones Story

I am writing a book about the life of Anissa Jones, "Buffy" on Family Affair. A few years ago I was watching E! True Hollywood Story/Family Affair: The Anissa Jones Story and was stunned to find out that E! got her story wrong.
    I had had a crush on Anissa when I was a kid, and though I was over it by the time I was twelve, she has always remained very special to me. I knew enough, and have learned enough additional information, to know that the show was intentionally misleading and at least 50% wrong.
    I have made it my mission to correct E!'s misinformation and set the record straight.
    I seem to be the only person who cares enough to right this wrong, but I think the truth has its own value; and though it seems that I might be a Don Quixote, any honorable person deserves to have their honor defended. I will defend Anissa's honor, because it is the right thing to do. Any honorable person would do as much.

wow. if you feel this strongly about it, then good for you!

what did they get wrong about buffy in the "true hollywood story?" i always watched family affair and heard that buffy died of an overdose.

+ Reply to Thread