+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton To Retire in Two Years

You're right Paris...As if
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar

That is a bunch of bull in my opinon. She probably says she's gonna retire but ends up doing all these things in two years. I hope she doesnt have a retirement like Jay Z because I have yet to see him actually retire.

Maybe she should just retire now.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    I just can't believe what a spoiled brat she is in that article..."It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, 'Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, 'These people are such losers. I can't believe I used to love doing this.' "

Is she talking about her fans, who, for some strange reason have actually made her famous for being...famous???

Or maybe she is talking about the press who actually care what insignificant things she does with her life.

Go ahead Paris, retire and stay the heck off of my radar!

I'm with all the folks that are screaming, why wait? No time like the present, Yardstick. Just end our misery now.
    Paris and her mother, Kathy, were the grand marshals Sunday at the Los Angeles Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual & Transgender Pride Parade. Kathy Hilton wore a large white hat; Paris wore a tiara.
    My friend called me from Pride this weekend and left me the funniest message, saying that Paris & Kathy were the Grand Marshals, but in a perfect deadpan, adding, "That's not hot. I want to throw burgers at them."
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

"Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, 'These people are such losers. I can't believe I used to love doing this.' "

Ok, Paris, that is why you prance around and stand in those RIDICULOUS poses...because you...ummmmm...cant stand the attention.

Yeah, riiiiiight.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

CCL
    The only thing that makes me worry is that this thread is in the "non-reality" section. Because I so want that "retirement" to be a reality. Buh-bye, Paris.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular
    Arghhh, someone please make her go away now. She's vapid, vacant, and just a plain old skanky skeezer with money. I wish I knew how do put the puke thing in, cause that's how I feel everytime I see her.

Business Women? Brand? She's a idiot.

I think she's fooling with us. What it really means is that in two years it will be 'simple life: Automechanics" and she will have to change the tires on her car.

(bad, I know - but you know the way things are edited it's always the second meaning that comes to fruition)

Quote Originally Posted by annimal
    Business Women? Brand? She's a idiot.
    Amen
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast