+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Entourage Season 2 HBO

Entourage Season 2 HBO

Did anyone watch that last night ?

Thought it was 30 minutes of lame put-downs. I'm trying to like this show but I think it's pretty weak

I finally got around to watching it and thought it was mediocre at best compared to last season. Hopefully this is just a growing pain they get through for a good season two...

It was a weak episode, but I thought maybe there's a set-up brewing for the rest of the season. Will Vince do Aquaman? Will his last movie tank or make him an even bigger star? Will Turtle get some respect? We'll have to stay tuned, I guess.

As a former New Yorker living in Colorado, Turtle totally got my respect with the bagels and pizza delivery! I agree with you, misscrispy, they needed to get us back in now that Queens Blvd is over. Still love this show!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632
    As a former New Yorker living in Colorado, Turtle totally got my respect with the bagels and pizza delivery! I agree with you, misscrispy, they needed to get us back in now that Queens Blvd is over. Still love this show!

I wish they'd bring back Unscripted, to me it was far more entertaining.

I caught up on Season 1 of Entourage, on-demand last week and I like the show. I wish the writing could grow up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    I wish they'd bring back Unscripted, to me it was far more entertaining.

I caught up on Season 1 of Entourage, on-demand last week and I like the show. I wish the writing could grow up a bit.
    I was a big fan of Unscripted also, but I really like Entourage. Based on the premiere last week I think the storyline is going to be good this season, plus there are more episoded for the writers to work with. I am hoping for a lot more Piven and excited to see who the guest stars will be. Any thoughts? Do you think Vince will end up doing Aquaman?

Quote Originally Posted by annimal
    I was a big fan of Unscripted also, but I really like Entourage. Based on the premiere last week I think the storyline is going to be good this season, plus there are more episoded for the writers to work with. I am hoping for a lot more Piven and excited to see who the guest stars will be. Any thoughts? Do you think Vince will end up doing Aquaman?
    I don't think Vince will do Aquaman. I like the power struggle between E and Ari. E has to dress a little sharper though.

Thought it was a great episode last night. Glad Eric broke up with his girlfriend. Johnny is getting on my nerves a bit but Eric is cool.
    Much better than last week.

It was a great episode last night, and I am also glad that Eric dumped his lady, from the looks of it I think he is too. I missed the scenes for next week at the end of the show. Are they in Vegas? Ari was hilarious as usual. I loved the line about the joker, batman, and spiderman at the lakers game.

Previews for next week

Quote Originally Posted by annimal
    It was a great episode last night, and I am also glad that Eric dumped his lady, from the looks of it I think he is too. I missed the scenes for next week at the end of the show. Are they in Vegas? Ari was hilarious as usual. I loved the line about the joker, batman, and spiderman at the lakers game.

The preview showed the four guys and Ari at the Playboy Mansion with Hef, also they get kicked out of the house and have to look for a new place to live.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast