+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Entourage Season 2 HBO

Re: Entourage Season 2 HBO

I've been watching all along. I still love the show, and I like how they're shaking things up this season, where Vince has been going through a bad patch, and not everything was just falling into his lap.

This last episode wrapped things up a little too neatly, but there were still several lines that made me laugh out loud. As long as it stays funny and doesn't get too 'unrealistic', it'll still be a great show.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I absolutley love the twists and turns that it's taken this season. The whole thing with Eric selling the script, but then getting into a position where he had to either screw the writers or screw Vince was great. Then they did it again with the twists and turns of Ari deciding whether or not to take the studio job. You have a general idea of where they're going to go, but the way they get there has been very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3223962;
    I absolutley love the twists and turns that it's taken this season. The whole thing with Eric selling the script, but then getting into a position where he had to either screw the writers or screw Vince was great. Then they did it again with the twists and turns of Ari deciding whether or not to take the studio job. You have a general idea of where they're going to go, but the way they get there has been very fun.
    I agree! I loved the twists and turns, especially how Vince's career is in a slump. The first few seasons were all about him being a huge star and things just falling into his lap, but this season shows the other side of the business. It's really entertaining!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456