+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Entourage Season 2 HBO

I started watching this show last week on HBO On Demand, so I'm all caught up.
    I love Jeremy Piven, so I wanted to tune in. He is the ONLY good one on the show, the rest of the cast I wouldn't give you two cents for. I really do not like who they chose to play Vince, I don't even know his real name, but he's so blah. Same goes for 'Turtle', and 'Drama' just gets annoying after awhile...Nobody is that stupid..

Thought last night was a pretty weak episode.
    The road rage thing was over-done.
    For some reason it just didn't click last night.

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    Thought last night was a pretty weak episode.
    The road rage thing was over-done.
    For some reason it just didn't click last night.
    Really? I thought last night was pretty funny. I watched with a big group and we were all dying laughing when Drama went psycho on that guys car. It was also pretty damn funny when Turtle called the guy "Point Break". I think next week is going to be awesome. Another episode with Many Moore and U2. That is going to be sweet. Is Mandy Moore engaged in real life?

Sorry for the double post, but if you all have the chance to watch the "Lost Screne Tests on ON DEMAND I suggest doing so. They are hilarious. Anyone see these?

FORT Fanatic
    I've been watching the lost screen tests - they are hilarious. The one with the old ladies was the best.
    The Sports Guy, a columnist on Espn.com page 2, had a great column last year about Entourage and why its success had a cap due to the quality of actors on the show. Piven is genius, no arguing that - he has always been such a good supporting actor, especially in the cusak movies. But the other guys are good, but they don't transcend the material. I do think this season took a big jump up from last, and I think it's partially because the chemistry between the guys is really clicking (to mix metaphors...whatever) - they are starting to give off the energy that a group of old friends has.
    And dammmnnn, Vincent is hot. Actually, I have no idea if his body is hot or not - his face is so Renaissance painting beautiful that I never notice the stem.
    Debi Mazar is always great too, but she's just kind of always Debi Mazar. I wonder if it is because she is so distinct looking that it's hard for her to blend into her characters? Not hard on her, but hard for us to see it.

Dagny-

I think you are right about the screen tests...the old ladies was the funniest skit, but the Soviet wrestler was by far the funnies single character in all of them.

You are right about this season beign stronger than the last, although I rewatched season 1 and it is pretty darn good also.

As far as Debi is concerned, I hope we see more of her, she has done a great job this season.

FORT Fan
    according to interviews with the cast and walberg, all the stories are basically true, they just didnt all happen to the same group of guys....i like this show, its easy to watch...vince does need a better body, it just doesnt go with his leading man image.

What did you all think of last night's episode? I loved Johnny Drama at Comicon, that was hilarious. Always good to see Mandy Moore, and U2 was good also. I heard Bono was excited be in an episode of Entourage.

FORT Fan
    johnny is really great in his part, he is probably the best one on the show...ari is really good too...never really cared for bono....i hope mandy doesnt fall for vince, it just wouldnt be believable...but i really like this show, must be a guy thing...its interesting how girls just assume you will want to watch sex in the city, but they dont want to watch entourage...

It is a guy's show, but I also know a lot of girls who have really gotten into Entourage this season. Drama and Ari are my favorites too, but I like the whole gang. Have you seen any of the "Lost Scenes" they have on HBO On Demand? They are really funny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast