+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Entourage Season 2 HBO

i never watched any of the first season - didn't have hbo - but now i do and have watched the first 2 epis of this season and have been entertained. granted, i've loved Adrian Grenier since "drive me crazy" and "havard man." this weekend i hope to watch season one on on-demand.

Thanks. That sounds like it is going to be another winner. Can't wait for Sunday.

What has been you favorite scene this season? I thought the dialogue in the steam room in the last episode was hilarious

I liked the scene at the Laker game. I also enjoyed the scene at the airport a couple of weeks ago.
    The jewlrey store scene when Eric told the blonde he was Vince's manager to score her phone nuber made me laugh.

I don't get HBO on my digital cable but I thought about getting it for a little while so I could watch this show. I thought I heard Marky Mark was on there but it looks like he's just producing the show. http://www.hbo.com/entourage/cast/index.html MAN! That sucks. I love Marky Mark. If he ever shows up on the show, someone feel free to 'private message' me & let me know.

I really liked this second episode. Favorite scene so far was actually in two, but about the same thing: when they were at the jewelry store and giving E grief for sleeping with the girl in the morning too and later when E throws it in girlfriend's face that he slept with other girl in the morning too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632
    I really liked this second episode. Favorite scene so far was actually in two, but about the same thing: when they were at the jewelry store and giving E grief for sleeping with the girl in the morning too and later when E throws it in girlfriend's face that he slept with other girl in the morning too.

Good point, I'm glad to see Eric sticking up for himself.

Me too. I think the shows will be extra funny with E on the prowl, and now that he is using the Vince's manager angle who know's what he will bring in. So scenes revealed the Playboy mansion for Sunday? I wonder if they will show any scenes from Vegas. I thought it was pretty sweet when the rolled off to Vegas in the Maserati. Ok. Would you all rather the Yellow Hummer or the Maserati?

Maserati, definitely. Everyone's got the Hummer thing going on. Oh, and I had to snicker on the highway this morning about the bright yellow decked out Hummer pulling the bright red decked out cigarette boat...through downtown Boulder in Colorado (completely landlocked state that is classified as high desert with its "lakes" being considered "puddles" by those of us that moved in from anywhere else!)...so maybe today isn't the day to ask me which one I want

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632
    Maserati, definitely. Everyone's got the Hummer thing going on. Oh, and I had to snicker on the highway this morning about the bright yellow decked out Hummer pulling the bright red decked out cigarette boat...through downtown Boulder in Colorado (completely landlocked state that is classified as high desert with its "lakes" being considered "puddles" by those of us that moved in from anywhere else!)...so maybe today isn't the day to ask me which one I want
    I'd take the Masearti any day. I don't like the Hummer.

In a perfect world I would take both w/o a problem, but you are right, probably the Maserati over the Hummer. If it was an old school hummer and I had some room to play with it, that would be different. Can't wait for Sunday, I wonder what they will get into with Hef. I wonder if he will have a big role. That would be sweet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast