+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Queer As Folk (The Final Season)

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar

Queer As Folk (The Final Season)

The first episode for the final season for Queer as Folk is on tonight at 10pm on Showcase (in Canada) Looks good

Michael throws a surprise anniversary party for Lindsay and Melanie; Justin's stay in Hollywood is extended; Brian makes a new investment.
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Good Lord! - I dropped showtime in the US a few years ago. I really got over this show fast. For some reason I just didn't like it.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Pretty good first episode tonight. Melanie is such a witch though. Ted is cute and cuddly(and overweight--I feel a makeover coming) Deb is great as usual
    Emmitt is a riot as usual. Michael and Ben are a great couple,
    Brian is well...Brian and Justin is hot...I felt bad for Justin when they cancelled Rage the movie. I hope they reconsider.

Tonight's episode was just okay for me though I do like the show. Melanie is so bitchy I couldn't imagine why anyone would live with her anyway?

The ending was a surprise though - Brian buying Babylon? Wow...

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Ted's blond hair was hilarious! That was the best part of the show, in my opinion. Well, Em's wedding planning job was pretty good too. The one thing I could have done without was Horvath in his boxers in the kitchen, although, given this show, I guess I should be glad he at least had on the boxers!

Just heard Rosie ODonnell will appear in a few episodes (whoohoo) Can't wait

Episode 2 was pretty good in my opion. I agree Ted's makeover with the blond hair was pretty funny. Looking forward to seeing Emmit as the new Queer Eye Wannabe.. Felt bad for Brian when very little people showed up for the opening of Babylon. Glad to see Brian and Justin reunited
    I like Lindsey, Micheal is being unreasonable with the custody demands but Melanie is such a witch

from MSN.com

Brian and Michael grow apart; Debbie decides to retire; Loretta Pye (Rosie O'Donnell) takes over.

from showcase.ca

Episode THREE

Brian and Michael grow further apart as one struggles to save Liberty Avenue from gentrification and the other embraces domestic life. The street may never be the same, however, when Debbie decides to retire from the diner, Loretta Pye (ROSIE O'DONNELL) takes over.
    Last edited by chipnreichenfan; 06-06-2005 at 07:31 PM.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Chipnreichenfan, what do you think about the season so far? I think, for there being only 13 epsiodes, it's kind of moving slowly. I'm tired of the squabbling amongst Linds, Mel & Michael. It's really gotten old fast. I'm really only enjoying Emmett and Ted, just due to their more comic-relief nature.

I can't remember--were the couple who were at dinner with Michael, Ben, Justin & Brian the same couple that Emmett worked for as a naked housecleaner? The guy with the glasses looked really familiar, like he's been on the show before.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    All I know is that I am despondent this is the last season. I've really grown to love all these characters and I am so going to miss them when they are gone.
    ~*~ Maji *~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast