+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Queer As Folk (The Final Season)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    Are you reading my mind?? Debbie's good in small doses, but lately, she's just too much. I'm not tuning into Queer as Folk to see the Debbie-Carl love story...that's more Lifetime than Showtime. As for Hunter...I cannot stand him. I so want him to be killed off--in any manner. Shot, run over by a bus, a giant jet engine falling in his bedroom, abducted by aliens, whatever. Whenever he's in a scene, I just want to fastforward.

On another note, I've just started watching the UK QaF. I'm not choosing favorites--I think both versions have their merits--but if you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out. I got my copy at a good price on eBay.
    Thanks.
    I'm a straight guy but I still love this show.
    Thought last night was a good episode.
    Brian and Justin will never be a couple.
    I hope Rosie is really leaving the show, btw her hands looked so manly,lol.
    Actually felt bad for Hunter but I fear this on means more face time for him.
    Maybe Mel and Lindsey will get back together

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Yesterdays episode was kinda boring. Not much happened (same old)
    Ted rehashing about his self esteem, Brian wanting to screw around, Justin wanting more, Micheal,Linds and Melanie (aka witch) fighting over the baby, Emmitt being himself and Hunter being Hunter.
    Sad to see Rosie go though..
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

oh i am so not sad to see rosie go lol

couldnt stand that character

wah...Brian got competition...quite interesting to see him act all "I can't believe i am not teh hottest guy anymore"...lol

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Finally, Hunter is gone! I absoultely hated that character & have been waiting for him to leave since the very first episode he was on. I hope the last half of the season can be Hunter-free.

Chipnreichenfan, you all are right though...not much happened in this episode. From all the spoilers I've read, it looks like the action is going to be jammed in the last few episodes.

I was glad to see Hunter go but it will just mean more drama and it doesnt look good for Michael as a parent.
    Previews for enxt week looked good. I think Mel and Linds will get back together.
    Now if we can just kill off Debbi

Im trying to remain spoiler free this season. Hopefully I can keep from peeking

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Well, after five years of waiting, they finally did it...they used "You are my sunshine" in the episode. That is one the silliest songs on the planet (as it is, in fact, about a horse), but it was only a matter of time. At least it was a fairly decent rendition, though.

Other than that, the dramatic action was fairly limited. I was glad that Mike and Brian finally had it out, and Justin overheard it. They've come a long way since Season 1. And Ted, well, he had me with all the other kind of action he had going on.

I am glad Hunter is gone. I felt bad for him when the kids at his school found out he had HIV but he just got on my nerves. Justin either needs to accept Brian once and for all of leave. Ted and Emmitt are great for laughs. We dont get the previews for next weeks episodes in Canada anymore (wish we did).

Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    I am glad Hunter is gone. I felt bad for him when the kids at his school found out he had HIV but he just got on my nerves. Justin either needs to accept Brian once and for all of leave. Ted and Emmitt are great for laughs. We dont get the previews for next weeks episodes in Canada anymore (wish we did).
    Hunter is definitely not gone. Lol. I watched till the finale already...screeners are available at torrent sites...

kinda expected the way things turned out..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast