+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Queer As Folk (The Final Season)

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    Chipnreichenfan, what do you think about the season so far? I think, for there being only 13 epsiodes, it's kind of moving slowly. I'm tired of the squabbling amongst Linds, Mel & Michael. It's really gotten old fast. I'm really only enjoying Emmett and Ted, just due to their more comic-relief nature.

I can't remember--were the couple who were at dinner with Michael, Ben, Justin & Brian the same couple that Emmett worked for as a naked housecleaner? The guy with the glasses looked really familiar, like he's been on the show before.
    I remember the couple you are talking about. I am not sure but could possibly be.

The season so far has gone kinda slow but I expect things to pick up (I hope)

There were some good moments on Mondays show. Rosie O'Donnell was interesting. She had a few good one liners especially about the cinamon buns and the comment about the straw and soup for the customer at the diner.I don't think Debbie will stay "retired " for long though.

Melanie is a real witch, I can't stand her. She is too self righteous for my tastes. I think Lindsay did the right thing getting a lawyer but she gone too far with the things she told him about Michael and Melanie.

I like how Brian took Justins advice and made Babylon seem more busy than it was. I knew it was a matter of time.

I like how Brian seems to come to Justin more than he did. They make a good couple.

Lastly, way to go Emmitt for acting like yourself and keeping your Queer Eye job
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

both mel/linds need to be killed off

that storyline is just dragging

ted...oh the hair....no words

dont know about anyone else, but i'm not liking rosie's o donnel's character at all!

Quote Originally Posted by snickers

ted...oh the hair....no words

at all!
    LOL, couldn't agree more. Hope Ted goes back to being "Ted" again.
    Hoping Blake returns before the end of the season..I think they made a good couple

I think we're seeing too much Debbie. I have also hated the Hunter character from the beginning. Emmett always makes me laugh.
    Somebody needs to give Brian a good haircut.

Why is this show going off the air?

Is there an L word forum here?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    There's an L word forum about a third of the way down the next page...no one has posted in it for quite a while.

Thanks PWS!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by joonie220
    Thanks PWS!
    De nada! And I see you found it and it's now back up on the first page.

about tonight episode

from showcase.ca

Brian remains steadfast in his belief that marriage is the death of a relationship. Debbie has a hard time accepting her role as a lady of leisure—especially when she discovers that Loretta has stolen her act. Ted decides to undergo an extreme makeover.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    I think we're seeing too much Debbie. I have also hated the Hunter character from the beginning. Emmett always makes me laugh.
    Somebody needs to give Brian a good haircut.
    Are you reading my mind?? Debbie's good in small doses, but lately, she's just too much. I'm not tuning into Queer as Folk to see the Debbie-Carl love story...that's more Lifetime than Showtime. As for Hunter...I cannot stand him. I so want him to be killed off--in any manner. Shot, run over by a bus, a giant jet engine falling in his bedroom, abducted by aliens, whatever. Whenever he's in a scene, I just want to fastforward.

On another note, I've just started watching the UK QaF. I'm not choosing favorites--I think both versions have their merits--but if you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out. I got my copy at a good price on eBay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast