+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kevin Hill on UPN

Kevin Hill on UPN

I did a search first so hopefully this isn't a duplicated thread.

Anyhow, I'm just curious if anyone here watched this show this past season? I have to say I really enjoyed it and can't believe how much I cried during the finale!

Does anyone know if it's been picked up for next season?

yeah, this is a very good show that nobody seems to talk about or notice... I watched the whole season

unfortunately, it wont be back

they showed on showbiz tonite the shows that will be on upn and they said Kevin Hill was gone... there gonna be promoting some wack shows, the only thing that looks promising is the one based on Chris Rock' childhood

anyways, the season/series finale was sad... Wayne Brady is actually a good actor, lol he made me wan't to hit him in the face... That whole scene with the nanny and kevin was hard to watch

i thought Toni Braxton made a good addition to the last few shows and the freindship of all the lawyers and whatnot was written very well

and i wanted to see that psycho stalker get beat down by Veronica

once again it's a shame the show is canned, it is waaaay better than alot of the othe shows they renewed

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I watched the first couple episodes of the show and then I guess I just forgot to watch or I was just too busy..sadly I only watched bits and pieces of shows after that..but I did catch most the finale..I can't believe they are not bringing it back..a lot of shows on UPN don't seem to entertaining to watch and they get brought back..its a shame..My favourite actor in the show was Jon Seda...but oh well, I guess all things can't last forever..especially good things
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Thanks for the update Dogg and JITM. Although I don't want to believe it's been cancelled, it was in a tough time slot. I wish they would move it to a different day and see how it fares for next season.

Also, I was glad to see they added Wayne Brady (who would have never struck me as a serious actor but was very good) and Toni Braxton. The show was starting to get even more interesting but like you said JITM - all good things can't last forever

Dogg - The Kevin/Sara/George scene tore at my heart strings too.

It's too bad - Kevin Hill was great TV!

I watched some of the episodes, here and there. It was pretty good, but seems like not a lot of people enjoyed it. I thought it would be coming back for another season, too bad i guess.

Did anyone else watch the episodes where Eva Pigford guest-stars. I thought she looked amazing. Her and Taye would make a hot couple, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatinum
    Did anyone else watch the episodes where Eva Pigford guest-stars. I thought she looked amazing. Her and Taye would make a hot couple, no?
    Yes I did and you're right they looked amazing together! They look natural together unlike his guest appearance on ANTM3 with Eva.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread