+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 24: Day 2: 6:00 PM-7:00 PM (Episode 11, 02/04)

24: Day 2: 6:00 PM-7:00 PM (Episode 11, 02/04)

Day 2: 6:00 PM-7:00 PM
    60 min.

The clock was stopped while the thriller took a two-week time-out, but now the desperate hunt for Syed Ali (Francesco Quinn) is on again.

A traumatized Kate Warner is the only one who can identify him, so she pulls herself together and takes a lead role in the operation, as Jack closes in on the terrorist's suspected location. But Kate's credibility comes under fire when CTU determines that her sister Marie (Laura Harris) has murdered her own fiancÚ. On the president's end of the bomb pursuit, Palmer makes an out-of-character decision regarding the handling of one of his betrayers. Meanwhile, Kim hits another snag as she flees from the authorities. Kate Warner: Sarah Wynter.

Kim hits another snag? Kim is a snag!!!! Bet Palmer makes that decision to help flush out the other conspiritors.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I agree about Kim! I hope the "snag" is that she's off the show.

It'll be nice to see Jack back after 3 weeks.

Dennis Haysbert (President Palmer) is playing this weekend in the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, golf tournament.

Yay, it's finally Tuesday, and there's a new 24! I've forgotten enough of the details that made me mad to actually want to see this episode.

This season has more suspense, but it's at the expense of characters I like having screen time.

Oh, I just read yesterday in TV Guide that the guy who plays Tony fractured his ankle playing basketball, so he had to take a month off from shooting. That's why he's not really in too many scenes, because everything he's been in has been shot already so far.

He's hoping to be healthy enough to shoot some more upcoming scenes, with Kiefer, who apparently also is hurt (knee injury of some kind).

He said "who knows, maybe they'll shoot a crutch-fighting scene."

LG.
    ha, crutch fighting scene, too bad that couldn't work Tony's injury into the bomb blast as CTU, as it would be rather silly to have him limping around now after walking without a problem after the blast. Late on-set ankel fracture after the blast? Or, has a PTSD flashback while walking down a flight of stairs and wipes it on the steps.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I watched this show for the first time tonight (because of John's av), and it was really good! Guess I'll have to add another tv show to my weekly lineup.

What's the deal though? How long does this day last? All season? I'm sure that sounded stupid, but I have to know!

yep the show lasts all season, 24 episodes actually since each show is one hour of real time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Wow, I have amazing powers of persuasion! I'll have to stop throwing avatars around willy-nilly, I might cause a riot!

The "day" started with the first episode at 8am, and each episode is the next hour in the day, which is 24 hours long. We're almost halfway through.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to see where the Kate/Jack love interest is going to come in, and it bugs me. Why does Jack keep falling for weak women? He needs to find himself a fireball.

Kim is once again being idiotic. They're looking for her to save her life, and she's hiding underneath a bobcat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast