+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 24: Day 2: 6:00 PM-7:00 PM (Episode 11, 02/04)

Yep, it's not a bobcat - I should have known better, since I'm a big cat aficionado.

On an off-topic, I actually got to get in a cage and play with 2 servals. They're about the size of very large housecats, with rounded ears. Fun stuff.

you lucky man!

Of course I am against caging animals over all, but it would be cool to do that.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    For some reason when you guys were talking about Kim getting chased by a bobcat I seriously was picturing her being chased by a piece of yellow construction equipment. I need to stop watching Joe Millionaire, as I'm entirely too focused on the bulldozers now, and I don't want to turn into Zora.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Cali, I'll try not to go TOO off-topic...But my wife & I visited a big cat sanctuary. This lady in Florida takes in "big cats" of all types from people who don't want them, abuse them, or retired circus animals. She has tigers, lions, about 50 mountain lions, and other cats of all shapes and sizes. They have huge cages, and very nice enclosures where they're treated well. At the end of the tour (which was mainly a "give us money because we're always broke" tour), we got to play with some pretty tame servals. I'll scan some pics, because this one mountain lion "tracked" me from one end of the cage to the other, and I was just outside of paw-reach.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123