+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 24: Day 2: 6:00 PM-7:00 PM (Episode 11, 02/04)

Wow Glennajo, I was coming in to say this was the worst ep this season

It is so much better than what I watched last night.

Someone slap kim and Jack!

I was actually happy for a split second when I thought we might get to see Kim mauled to death.

Shame on me
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I wish that Palmer's assistant would just hang up the phone when Sherry starts giving her lip. I know I would.

And props to Palmer for having that Secret Service guy torture whats-his-face. Palmer gave him a chance, and he dropped the ball. Time to pay the price. And more props to Palmer for putting Sherry in her place, and hanging up on her.

Tony and (ugh, I'm so bad at names this morning) the one girl at CTU should just make out and get it over with.

Originally posted by John
    ...Tony and (ugh, I'm so bad at names this morning) the one girl at CTU should just make out and get it over with.
    or shut the hell up.

Blah, blah, blah....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by cali

I was actually happy for a split second when I thought we might get to see Kim mauled to death.

Yeah, last night's ep. wasn't very good, esp after waiting THREE WEEKS! When that cougar was eyeing Kim, all I could think of were the beef commercials, except with a twist: "KIM: it's what's for dinner" Her character is so pointless & worthless. Adds NOTHING to the show. They need to either make her useful or get rid of her! PLEASE! I'm begging! And how do her clothes stay so clean after 1). being thrown on the ground by the police, & 2). hiding in the brush?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

ok last nights show was slow, but it did move the plot line along and create some doors that they can take to get to the end of the story. Hopefully next weeks show will move along better and Kim will be Cougar chow. Not sure about the Jack and Kate thing, she does seem like a bit of a wussy though she did go in the mosque, she got freaked out in there and almost blew the i.d.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I really liked this episode eventhough it was slow at times. I had no idea that Marie was working for that terrorist, it really caught me off guard and I just loved it. Kim getting chased by a bob cat,please. Why not get abducted by aliens ? I like Kim but I doubt these dumb unbelievable situations and feel that they deflect from the the usually brilliant storylines.I think what Kim needs is a decent script . Has anyone notice the chemistry starting to brew between Jack and Kate? I have and definitely think its there.

Shame on me [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you cali
    It is getting so ridiculous, just wish we would go and stay with her Aunt in Santa Barbara.

FORT Fanatic
    At this point, Sphere, I agree with you about Kim. My brother and I were thinking the same thing last night, hoping that Kim would be eaten by the tiger, or whatever it was.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

Originally posted by cali

Well, if that was a bad episode then I am definitely hooked!

FYI. The kitty Kat is a Cougar, or Mountain Lion, or Puma depending on where you live. This pussy cat is a lot bigger than a bobcat.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast