+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Third Watch 02/03 - "Collateral Damage, Part 1"

Third Watch 02/03 - "Collateral Damage, Part 1"

Collateral Damage, Part 1
    60 min.

Mia Farrow reprises her role as Yokas' mother, Mona, in this two-part episode.

While her daughter, Emily (Bonnie Dennison), lies in a drug-induced coma, Yokas stands vigil at her bedside and recalls one of her own rebellious nights as a teen, where she had to face her enraged mother. Also at the hospital is Cruz (Tia Texada), who learns her drug-addict sister (Martha Millan) has been brought in for treatment after being arrested. That sends Cruz and Bosco off to find the dealers who supplied her sister---and that sets off an explosive ending to Part 1. Bosco: Jason Wiles.

Bosco house explosion waaaaaaah!

LG.
    all of the major characters survive, but it is a big explosion.

Ka-Blam!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I know they survive. And actually I think that's next week. Bosco won't be happy on the other side though.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    In the previews for next week, he looked kinda happy
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

LG.
    I'm not liking Cruz. She was very judgmental about Faith not "owning up to her parental responsibility" with regard to Emily, but then it's the drug DEALERS fault that her sister is an addict. Oh, and she's a dirty cop who took a "confession" from a dead person and she totally exceeded her authority in charging around town going after dealers telling them to not sell to her sister. Bosco needs to get away from that hellcat, and quickly. The rules do not apply to her.

Here's ducky's rule: Hurt Bosco and die bitch.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Really. I hate Cruz- she's all wrong for him. Bosco needs a stable, loving influence in his life, someone who isn't all jacked up. They're clearly just doin' it because they had a near-death experience together. Crazy Ass Tori was better for him than Cruz is, or ever can be.

I bet Bosco has to deliver the baby.

Faith totally didn't call him when Emily woke up like she said she was going to.

Damn evil Cruz. I hate her.

I feel the same way! I was telling one of my friends who walso watches Third Watch why I didn't want Cruz and Bosco together. Simple, she breaks the rules, even more so than Hot-Headed Bosco --- which is kindah scary, in my opinion. *gulp*
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

This is going to end badly.

*nods* I cannot help but agree.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast