+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Kids in the Hall

I used to watch this show all the time when i was younger! I forgot all about this show.

I liked These are the Daves i know, axe-weilding murderer Dave, and Running F***** I hope i dont get in trouble for that...eep

There are soooo many funny skits i can hardly remember them. I think its time for me to get back into watching this show

Love KITH! My crush was Dave and I love to crush heads!

My favorite skit ever was The Affair in season 2. Classic Bruce! Also loved Bruce's "These ar the Daves I know" song.

Oh- And Dave's Mr. Heavyfoot on the Moon! Makes me chuckle just thinking about it.
    Last edited by girl in green; 06-18-2005 at 11:18 PM. Reason: forgot part

Did anyone ever get the chance to see Bruce's short film Coleslaw Warehouse? I saw it at the Toronto Film Fest in 1992. Scott and Bellini were in the audience. It was like Death of a Salesman, only with coleslaw.

Just an FYI: the Season Three DVD set is available on kidsinthehall.com starting this Friday! It won't be released in stores for another four months.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    Just an FYI: the Season Three DVD set is available on kidsinthehall.com starting this Friday! It won't be released in stores for another four months.
    That's FABULOUS news!!!!!! I'll wait the 4 months, though...gotta pay off some house expenses first (driveways are expensive these days). Actually, I'll put it on my Christmas list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123