+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSI Miami - "Golden Parachute" 9/23

CSI Miami - "Golden Parachute" 9/23

In the premiere episode, Megan Donner returns to the CSI unit in time to work on a jet crash in the Everglades. While searching for survivors, they inexplicably discover a female victim found five miles from the crash site. When the only survivor says that the woman opened the plane's hatch in order to commit suicide, Horatio is suspicious. The team must now recreate what happened on that fatal flight, especially when the pieces don't quite fit together.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hmmm, I'm going to watch but CSI Miami still makes me skeptical.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yeah, I'm not sure it'll be enough different for me to get into. Sure, they're in a sunny place with palm trees, versus a desert with neon everywhere. And?

And I hate Khandi Alexander in this role so far (having only seen the crossover episode), so I'm JUST NOT SURE yet.

I'm hoping that this will be good... *crosses fingers*

Mdrio, that's just because you're in Florida

Well, I'm fine with Khandi's role. I'm just not to sure about Carouso. I did like him in the crossover show, but can I take him weekly? We'll find out

BTW, I'm in Virginia crossing my fingers for a good show too
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Who saw it? Was it any good? I watched the first 10 minutes of it, but then turned it off. Right after the diver gave up on CPR on that obviously dead guy.

It's just on too late for me.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    John, I have it taped...too late for me as well. I'm going to watch it tonight though!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    I watched it, saw the whole thing. It was decent. They were definitely making the most of the Florida setting as they were riding those cool air boat things around the Everglades looking for plane and body parts. Kim Delaney's character is returning to work after a 6 month LOA following the death of her husband (which wasn't explained in the episode but probably will be later) and we find out that Caruso has taken over her job in her absence, so now instead of her giving orders she's taking them from Caruso and it will lead to some conflict. Khandi Alexander is a mix between Dr. Quincy and Dr. Doolittle, as she talks to the dead people, but she isn't half as annoying as Emily Procter, a West Wing defectee who is an expert on bullets. Not sure why, but she's rubbing me the wrong way.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Khandi talking to the corpses is what really annoyed me in the crossover episode.

And I didn't terribly much care for Emily in the corssover either. A flighty southern belle who just wants to be taken seriously...It didn't fly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast