+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CSI Premiere - "The Accused is Entitled" 10/3

CSI Premiere - "The Accused is Entitled" 10/3

When a Hollywood star is charged with murder, he hires a dream team to defend him, and their key defense is putting the CSI lab on trial. Meanwhile, Grissom goes head-to-head with a former mentor who's heading the forensic investigation for the defense, and Sara shows a brief lapse of judgment when dating gets in the way of her job.

Music by the Wallflowers.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    This sounds good!

Sara dating should be interesting. I wonder if it's that same guy that she tried to go out on a date with last season when she smelled of death and couldn't get rid of it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

When a Hollywood star is charged with murder, he hires a dream team to defend him, and their key defense is putting the CSI lab on trial.
    Hmmm, sound familiar at all? Maybe the glove won't fit, and they must acquit.

Well, on the other hand, CSI rarely loses. They're kind of like Ed, the bowling alley lawyer. Never loses.

John

So, I saw CSI last night, and it appeared to be a new one. That was wierd. It was about street-racing, and about poker players (2 storylines).

Anyone catch it? It sure got the season off right.

Death by Chocolate! Damn right I saw it
    Yes another good episode.
    Interesting info about cars too... must get me a Michealangelo
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I watched. Loved the episode!

Loved some of the cars in the streetracing storyline.

I'm never eating chocolate again! (YEAH right, that'll last maybe an hour. )

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Kylie, I think you're okay unless you eat a lb. every day for 16 years like that guy!

Great episode. Was really happy to see the gang back in action. I like them so much more than the CSI-Miami team.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Bravo~ Doubt we're in danger then.

I wanna know how a guy who's job is sitting there playing poker (which obviously doesn't burn a lot of calories) eats a pound of chocolate a day every day for 16 years, and is skinny as a rail!

I'm kind of a chocoholic (as evidenced by the stack of Hershey Bars sitting next to me), but unfortunately after I hit 25, it all started going right to my gut, and I have to work to keep it off.

He was pretty skinny eh? I hadn't thought of that.

By kylie I'm never eating chocolate again!
    Still, after I heard stories about the cockroaches that get mixed in with the cocoa beans and processed, I still ate chocolate. I doubt a little lead is gonna scare me off
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast