+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CSI Premiere - "The Accused is Entitled" 10/3

I hate that friggin defense attorney and that "mentor." Some mentor he was! Some of the stuff against CSI I could POSSIBLY understand, but other stuff was retarded. Anyway, I'm glad they made their point.

That whole Grissom thing...I'm very curious. He's losing his hearing over time, so maybe he can last for a while.

Well...I just started watching this show, and it looks pretty good. I didn't like the low blows Grissom's mentor was taking at his team, and at Grissom himself. But Grissom sure did stick it to him at the end.

I really like this show. Maybe it is because my parents discussed their work over dinner. Both of my parents are nurses. I rarely get grossed out and I love a good mystery.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    This episode was so great!

It really made me realize how much better it is than it's Miami wannabe.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I haven't watched a single episode of Miami, but this was the best episode of CSI so far this season. I loved how Grissom rallied the troops and brought down the smart aleck actor.

It was amusing, too, that he accused his mentor of knowing nothing about him. Hello? What color is your kettle, Mr. Pot?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123