+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Revelations

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    ... I did find Bill Pullman to be rather dull and not terribly believable in the aspect of grieving father ...
    Couldn't think of any movie Pullman was in which his acting was not dull... but then again, I haven't watched many movies with Bill Pullman in it.
    LostFever.com
    For Lost Fans Everywhere!

I thought Natascha and Bill were both really good in this show. And in regard to Bill's past roles... I just have one word for you: Spaceballs. Come on, who could forget his great performance as Lone Star??

The Pilot was intriguing... it seems like to me, NBC is trying to entice the people who have loved Dan Brown's books (Angels & Demons, Da Vinci Code) Both of these books had a religious backstory and involed a main character named Robert Langdon who was a Harvard professor. This professor, who was an expert in his field, was always called upon by strange circumstances (if you read these books you'll know what I'm talking about).
    And Hershire, I totally thought of the Da Vinci code when I was watching this show. I really loved that book because of its mix of religion and science and mystery. This show does the same thing, which I love!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Good atmosphere. I thought it was interesting timing with the sudden interest in PVS shown in the last couple of months, but that was a coincidence, right?
    Hep, I've read in an article that this was filmed way before the Terry Shiavo case. So it's seems it's a weird coincidence. (**cue twilight zone music **)

This has really peaked my interest. I'm definitely going to keep watching it. I'll tape alias, and AI (since the results show isn't that interesting except for the last 10 minutes or so.)

Did anyone else feel chills down their spine when the little girl was struck by lightning twice? I did.

By the way, the first episode of this show has been reairing in the Sci-Fi channel.

[QUOTE=Critical]I taped it and just finally got around to watching it tonight. I really liked i

I can imagine buying the series on DVD when it comes out 'cause I'd definitely watch it

I didn't realize until I read a little about this show, that it is a miniseries, with only 6 episodes. I taped it but, haven't had a chance to watch yet.
    It got killed in the ratings last night against Gray's A. came in at only 4. 5/20 against GA's 12. 5/20,

[QUOTE=Noreen]
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    I didn't realize until I read a little about this show, that it is a miniseries, with only 6 episodes. I taped it but, haven't had a chance to watch yet.
    I didn't realize it was a miniseries either. I was hoping it would be a new series. Oh well, I just enjoy it while it lasts.

toothdoc

Quote Originally Posted by ToothDoc
    I didn't realize it was a miniseries either. I was hoping it would be a new series. Oh well, I just enjoy it while it lasts.

toothdoc
    I heard that if it did well enough in the ratings, it could possibly be picked up as a series.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Did anyone else feel chills down their spine when the little girl was struck by lightning twice? I did.
    I caught Sunday's reairing and I got chills in every other scene...(I'm somewhat religious and the show bringing a scientific factor, definitely interresting.) So, I'll probably get hooked on this show.

I think that NBC has called it a limited series, but from everything I have read it will probably be picked up as a full time series next season if it does well. It may not have done as well on Sunday night but NBC has been replaying it a ton, so I think we can only judge by the original showing numbers on Wednesday, which were awesome!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

i thought it was a good show. really entertaining and interesting. biblically based, but not biblically sound, though. still good.

Did anybody watch last night? I taped it but haven't watched yet.

Revelations took a sizable dip from it's premiere last week but still finished second at 7.6/12 beating Alias, 5.6/9 according to fast ratings at Zap2it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast