+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eyes

FORT Regular

Eyes

I am not sure if anyone else caught the premiere, but I happened to watch it with pretty low expectations and actually quite liked it. Horrible name for a television show, but it was a pretty good first show with a lot of twists, laying the foundation for some pretty interesting story lines. I think I will continue to watch for awhile and see how it plays out...

FORT Regular
    Second episode not quite as good as the first IMO. Didn't follow up on any of the story lines they revealed in episode one. Plus, Judd (the main character) is a erratic. Not sure what he's all about really...

Actually, I liked the second episode better than the first! That might be because I wasn't as distracted while it was on and actually followed the entire story. I thought it carried over a lot of things from the first epi . . . the affair, the mole in the office, etc. I especially loved the way Judd handled the kidnapper, as well as his old college buddy (who was, in my opinion, a total jerk).
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I missed the pilot epi but I really liked last night's show. Judd is supposed to be a loose cannon right? He's the bottom line/money man sp he's not concerned with whats morally right or the law. His partner tries to keep him in line but in the end Judd is the boss.
    Since I missed the first epi I really appreciated the 1/4 screen break down of who everyone was the first time we saw them. I like the show, I think it will keep me guessing and that's a major plus.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Eyes is pretty good and interesting, its just that I wasn't concentrating lol. I didn't see last night's episode of CSI NY so I was switching back and forth.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I am really liking it. Wedsnesdays on ABC is the place to be

duxxy,I like the 1/4th screen thing too! I don't have to try so hard to remember.

FORT Regular
    I liked it, but I think you have to suspend reality for an hour to watch it. There seems to be too many things that you just shake your head at. Here are a few:

Judd knows there is a mole in his office but he isn't sure who so he asks another employee to investigate. Why doesn't he do it?

In the last episode, he doesn't realize that the kidnapper can track him from his cell phone until he goes to the scene and the kidnapper is gone. Not really smart for a guy they portray as a genius investigator.

He creates a false passport in the name of a wanted international terrorist. Isn't creating false passports a felony and won't it surely be traced back to him? He'll have the feds crawling all over him...

Just things like that...I realize that I shouldn't let little things like that ruin the enjoyment of the show but it's hard to shake.

Premium Member
    I think the fake passport thing is part of the premise of the show. He does whatever it takes to get the job done even if it means he has to do things that aren't exactly within the law. He's kind of a last resort for people who need his services, when all other legal options are exhausted they come to him. At least that's what I got from it, and I don't know how he gets by with some of the things he does.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack
    Judd knows there is a mole in his office but he isn't sure who so he asks another employee to investigate. Why doesn't he do it?
    My guess is that Judd knows and he's testing him and maybe the Female PI is in on it too? Or maybe the employee is testing the female PI?? But I have a feeling Judd knows because the only one he seems to trust is the Chris guy, he could've had him investigate it.

I've really been enjoying this show so far. Two thumbs up!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast